Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Water Heater for Carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start with the fine print:" 'The Idiot Buying This Thing' or 'the Idiot Testing This Thing', hereafter referred to as 'Idiot', holds Rogue Tech and all its subsidiaries, relatives, failed experiments or anyone that might be somewhat related completely harmless when injury, death or dismemberment occurs. The Idiot cannot sue us and neither can his family, friends or anyone else just because he was stupid enough to buy our stuff."
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

3) Ten weeks in the hospital, three of which were in the ICU, after you tried to launch that thing off the side of the Grand Canyon...
      Only because he was too cheap to spring for my launching system

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
        Those pictures are pretty mild compared to some jury-rigged systems I've seen.
        "Jury-rigged"? "JURY-RIGGED"? We ain't tamperfying with no jury. At least not since the judge got mad when I offered them some bacon to see things my way.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          "Jury-rigged"? "JURY-RIGGED"? We ain't tamperfying with no jury. At least not since the judge got mad when I offered them some bacon to see things my way.
          It's the only PC term for the process that I've heard.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

It's the only PC term for the process that I've heard.
            I don't care if you heard about it on your home computer, lap top or whatever. We ain't riggin' no juries. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I don't care if you heard about it on your home computer, lap top or whatever. We ain't riggin' no juries. Period.
              Just because you're not any good at it...
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                ha! It also heats hot water! Once the water is hot, it continues to heat it to keep it hot! so there!
                it's water heater / hot water keep it heated
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  is the water already hot when it keeps it hot?

Then it is heating hot water.

Comment

Just because you're not any good at it...
                    Only caught once. Most baseball players would kill for a .999 batting average.

Comment

It would. I would claim to be Jedi-repellent.
                      Consider it done. You are now the reason I stay away from the Shoutbox.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Picky - picky.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

It would. I would claim to be Jedi-repellent.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          Car is a meanie. And... and a... poopiehead!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

No. Because I find the whole thing annoying. Not the individuals that hang out there.

It's about me, isn't it?
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's about me, isn't it?

Is this one of those walking dead threads?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment