Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Water Heater for Carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I don't know if this attachment will work, but I will try...

My brother is a cop and I wanted to keep him safe, so I invented a bunch of stuff to help him out, like a bullet proof vest, night vision goggles, and a laser gun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617[/ATTACH]
    I customificated his shotgun

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Thank you ever so much for not calling it a hot water heater.
      Sorta like ATM machines

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Sorta like ATM machines
        Aren't those the things you use your PIN number on?

Comment

Aren't those the things you use your PIN number on?
          I thought there was only one PIN™

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            I guess that means you didn't get to see the one I caught?
            I did see it! It was gigantic! I am so proud of you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You still haven't paid me for the first two water heaters I installed

As well as the custom chandelier

Pay YOU??? You said you were using me as a test subject for your new inventions. You were supposed to pay ME.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                I did see it! It was gigantic! I am so proud of you!

Yeah, if you think they are gross now, you should hear the sounds they make. They sound like a big oinking pig. No offense intended OBP.

Comment

Pay YOU??? You said you were using me as a test subject for your new inventions. You were supposed to pay ME.
                  Pay? You?

You're funny. But looks aren't everything.

A) All test subjects are volunteers. You signed a waiver, remember? The one with "Want Free Bacon?" written across the top.

2. Not to mention I let you take my chair out for a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Yeah, if you think they are gross now, you should hear the sounds they make. They sound like a big oinking pig. No offense intended OBP.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Pay? You?

You're funny. But looks aren't everything.

A) All test subjects are volunteers. You signed a waiver, remember? The one with "Want Free Bacon?" written across the top.

2. Not to mention I let you take my chair out for a spin.

Oh yeah. I thought "waiver" meant I get to wave at you as I drove by in that rocket chair.

Comment

Ha! That is lame.

This is how I engineered MY shower!

Rogue taught me that one.

He even helped me make my own Jacuzzi.

He is the master! Why I remember one time he made his own space shuttle!

1) Two hours in the ER after it flew off and hit you in the head.

2) Five days in the hospital after they managed to sew half you thigh back on.

3) Ten weeks in the hospital, three of which were in the ICU, after you tried to launch that thing off the side of the Grand Canyon...
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Those pictures are pretty mild compared to some jury-rigged systems I've seen.
                          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            I don't visit the Shoutbox. If it will make you feel better I could say it was because of you. Just let me know.
                            It would. I would claim to be Jedi-repellent.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Well, yeah, but it doesn't heat hot water --- it heats water to make it hot.
                              I prefer a thermos. It keeps cold things cold and hot things hot. At the same time!
                              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                                1) Two hours in the ER after it flew off and hit you in the head.
                                My eye actually, which is why I wear an eyepatch

2) Five days in the hospital after they managed to sew half you thigh back on.
                                They just replaced the leg with a pegleg. and my hand with a hook. Rogue assured me it was not his fault though. I believe him

3) Ten weeks in the hospital, three of which were in the ICU, after you tried to launch that thing off the side of the Grand Canyon...
                                Rogue put bacon on the other side of the canyon. What else was I supposed to do? Rogue said it counted as a successful flight though. It just went in the wrong direction due to pilot error and flew downwards instead of frontwards. I guess I should have read the manual first.

Comment