Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

For Cow Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Mock all you want, you sniper mockers*! I'm not even reading this thread!!!
    I can understand that. I would not read it if I were you.

*remember when Jeff used to call us snipermockers?
    Never knew anyone called Jeff.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I can understand that. I would not read it if I were you.

I could answer you about who Jeff was, but then it would appear I was reading this thread.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Since Purple Pants isn't reading this thread, we can get really low-down and nasty ...
        βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
        ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
          Since Purple Pants isn't reading this thread, we can get really low-down and nasty ...
          [*Looks around*]

There's always "poopiehead"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I could answer you about who Jeff was, but then it would appear I was reading this thread.
            NRAJeff?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              [*Looks around*]

There's always "poopiehead"
              You're STALKING me!

[*Looks around*]

That is... if'n I were HEER!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

NRAJeff?
                If'n I were HEER, I would say EGGzackly!!!

Comment

That is... if'n I were HEER!
                  If'n I were HEER, I would say EGGzackly!!!
                  No matter where you are you're never all there.

Comment

I figured out where cow poke was for the last day. He was recovering from shooting the latest geico commercial

Comment

NRAJeff?
                      Even if you add an NRA to the name I refuse to have ever heard of such a person.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Even if you add an NRA to the name I refuse to have ever heard of such a person.
                        He is a Mormon apologist

Comment

He is a Mormon apologist
                          Ummmm... if you can call what he does apologetics.

Comment

He is a Mormon apologist
                            I do remember him, I just refuse to have ever known of him.

Comment

Ummmm... if you can call what he does apologetics.
                              Yeah (this is not an admission of ever having known of him).

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X