Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Catch of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    My mom said you got a lot of bites, but that you were missing most of them. Other than the bass I caught, I only got like two other real bites.

Yeah, it was one of those nets for getting goldfish out of a tank so you can clean it.
    Can't blame us for trying.

We would probably save a lot of money on bait that way too.
    I think the bites I got were perch biting off the worm. It never took the bobber down.

I found a place that shows how to make minnow traps out of 2 liter bottles. I might try that and see what happens.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...-Soda-Bottles/

Comment

My mom said you got a lot of bites
      Mosquitoes don't count

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Mosquitoes don't count
        She was talking about fish.

Comment

• I keep telling people I caught a huge invisible catfish, but nobody believes me.

I found a picture of a baby one on the internet.

hqdefault.jpg

So now I hope everyone believes my fish tale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            I keep telling people I caught a huge invisible catfish, but nobody believes me.

I found a picture of a baby one on the internet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7681[/ATTACH]

So now I hope everyone believes my fish tale.
            Clear =/= invisible.

Comment

Clear =/= invisible.
              Well duh! It is transparent and hard to see, but not TOTALLY invisible. That's why I thought you would believe me when I told you about catching one. I thought you could see it, but I guess you were too far away. After all, bigfoot is your homeboy and I never saw him either, but I believe you.

Comment

Well duh! It is transparent and hard to see, but not TOTALLY invisible. That's why I thought you would believe me when I told you about catching one. I thought you could see it, but I guess you were too far away. After all, bigfoot is your homeboy and I never saw him either, but I believe you.
                I saw you lose a good size visible catfish, but I didn't see you catch or take pictures of your "invisible catfish". You are also taking my "lucky fishing shirt" way too seriously.

Last edited by Cerebrum123; 06-30-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I saw you lose a good size visible catfish, but I didn't see you catch or take pictures of your "invisible catfish". You are also taking my "lucky fishing shirt" way too seriously.

If your shirt was a lie, then you wouldn't have good luck.

Comment

• Here are some pictures of a fish I caught yesterday. I couldn't find the camera for the second fish I caught. It was tiny though, practically a minnow.

Comment

• nice!

Comment

• Did you catch anything yesterday?

I am feeling better so if you go next weekend, let me know.

Comment

Did you catch anything yesterday?

I am feeling better so if you go next weekend, let me know.
                          Yup, I caught 6 fish, my dad 4, and my mom 2. I need to upload the pictures though.

Well, if the weather stays as predicted, then I would think we should be able to go. I'll let you know when we have anything more concrete.

ETA: We have been seeing a monster fish jumping out in the middle ofr the lake. We even saw smaller version of this same fish jump really close to us. I've decided to call this beast the "Seasquatch" until we know what it is.
                          Last edited by Cerebrum123; 08-10-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Yup, I caught 6 fish, my dad 4, and my mom 2. I need to upload the pictures though.

Well, if the weather stays as predicted, then I would think we should be able to go. I'll let you know when we have anything more concrete.
                            dang. maybe I really am bad luck. Or it could be the fish are paying me to warn them when you show up. After all, I am a pirate.

Comment

dang. maybe I really am bad luck. Or it could be the fish are paying me to warn them when you show up. After all, I am a pirate.
                              My mom didn't catch anything at all until near the very end. She didn't get many bites either. She even had to start casting where I was to get anything.

Next time we go, we need to get that circle hook changed out. I tried them once, I couldn't catch anything that was biting. It's also a bit more exciting to set the hook the other way too.

Comment

• First batch of pictures.

I'll post the rest later.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X