Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Catch of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing pictures from last Friday.

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...ea&oe=55DA44F1

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...c4&oe=55DA4715

I caught 3 bluegill, and one bass that day. My uncle caught that catfish in the net. If the other video will ever post, I'll put it on here.

Oh, and my mom got a new phone that works really good as a camera. Shouldn't be losing any more pictures with this one, but I'll probably want to take some with the camera just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      Fishing pictures from last Friday.

Photo shopped. Here's the original:

Fishing.jpg
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...e0&oe=55DFB68F

I'll post the other video later, it's taking a while to load.

My mom caught that catfish, and since I was watching her pole we share the tiny perch. I caught 6 bluegill, and one bass today.

We got a minnow trap, and it works. Now I just need to catch a fish with one.

Comment

• That catfish was Sparko's catch actually. He definitely got biggest catch today.

Comment

• Fish Fry in the midwest?
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
              Fish Fry in the midwest?
              Catch and release.

Although, if we knew a good recipe, and how to filet them properly .

Comment

That catfish was Sparko's catch actually. He definitely got biggest catch today.
                Yeah it was about time.

See that teeny little fish near his head? That was a huge 4' bass I was using as bait.

Comment

• Here are a few from yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=875292122559320

I got 1 perch, one bluegill, one sunfish, and one catfish. My dad got 2 bluegill, and 1 perch. My mom sadly got nothing. If she hadn't insisted on fishing just a little bit longer I wouldn't have caught that catfish. Happy about the catfish, not about my mom's lack of fish.

Comment

• nice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      nice!!
                      Hopefully next time we go up there you can come too.

Comment

• From yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=877826658972533

I only caught the two fish, my mom caught that turtle. My dad caught 2 bass and 4 bluegill, but he didn't get pictures of them.

I wish we had gotten that fight with the catfish on film, it was way more intense than the bass. My mom was getting me some water, which is why we don't have a video of it.

Comment

• Nice job! I taught you well, grasshopper!

Comment

Nice job! I taught you well, grasshopper!

Unless the weather changes drastically we are planning on going this upcoming Sunday. If you're rested up, and don't have planes, then we could try going again. I also plan on going Wednesday with my mom, but I know that wouldn't be a good time for you.

Comment

Unless the weather changes drastically we are planning on going this upcoming Sunday. If you're rested up, and don't have planes, then we could try going again. I also plan on going Wednesday with my mom, but I know that wouldn't be a good time for you.
                              ok, let's see how I feel. I pretty much slept all day yesterday. My sister-in-law was up to visit and I barely got up to tell her goodbye when she left.

Comment

ok, let's see how I feel. I pretty much slept all day yesterday. My sister-in-law was up to visit and I barely got up to tell her goodbye when she left.
                                Of course. I don't want you going up there if you are feeling bad, or are still worn out.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X