Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

A Dating Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    We could have a "creepy stalker" section for Froud (and manwe) to hang out in.
    There's no way there are only two creepy stalkers around here.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      There's no way there are only two creepy stalkers around here.
      I left epo out of the mix. sorry.

Comment

They have online dating sites for everything you can think of. Cracked had a list of the weirdest ones awhile back. #1 was a dating site for people who had the same STD.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

But we already have a section for dating!

Comment

2010 was our big year of weddings. Glad to have been one of them. Four years celebrating next month. So far she hasn't killed me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              We could have a "creepy stalker" section for Froud (and manwe) to hang out in.
              Neither of those are stalkers, creepy or otherwise. I'm the only stalker here, but "dangerous" is a more accurate adjective. I also don't stalk tweb females because they're either too old or too boring.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                Neither of those are stalkers, creepy or otherwise.
                Aww, you say the nicest things. I'll have to remember that when I'm tending to my Darth idol in my closet tonight.

Comment

Manwe -- the early years.jpg
                  Manwë -- the early years

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Neither of those are stalkers, creepy or otherwise. I'm the only stalker here, but "dangerous" is a more accurate adjective. I also don't stalk tweb females because they're either too old or too boring.
                    Translation: Most of the wimmenfolk around here could beat the snot outta me - even the ones old enough to be my mom.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                      2010 was our big year of weddings. Glad to have been one of them. Four years celebrating next month. So far she hasn't killed me yet.
                      And they say the age of miracles is ended.
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                        And they say the age of miracles is ended.
                        In fact, she's still happy with me.

Age of miracles indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Translation: Most of the wimmenfolk around here could beat the snot outta me - even the ones old enough to be my mom.
                          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I think I work with that guy (though I've never seen him wear gold chains). His laugh is almost like a childish giggle that is incredibly infectious and once he gets going it is some time before he can stop (often nearly causing him to run out of breath and go "woooo!" "wooooo!" as he gasps)

Comment

I met my girlfriend online, though not via Tweb.
                              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X