Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppress harder
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm not sure that it's an error, but if possible, I prefer not to see all of the stickied guidelines when I search for new posts.
      "Faith is nothing less than the will to keep one's mind fixed precisely on what reason has discovered to it." - Edward Feser

Comment

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...eb-page-errors
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

We mods just don't get any respect round here....
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

if you go through and read the guidelines for each area once, it won't show up on your list any more. It's a vbulletin thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              if you go through and read the guidelines for each area once, it won't show up on your list any more. It's a vbulletin thing.
              You don't even have to... all you need to do is click on one, then hit the "back" button, click on the next one, hit the "back" button.... I did all the guidelines in just a minute or two, and they're now "history". And I haven't seen anymore of the deprecated mod errors, either.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                You don't even have to... all you need to do is click on one, then hit the "back" button, click on the next one, hit the "back" button.... I did all the guidelines in just a minute or two, and they're now "history". And I haven't seen anymore of the deprecated mod errors, either.
                um that is "reading" them. basically I just click on them with the middle mouse button and open each in a new tab. Then go close each tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  um that is "reading" them. basically I just click on them with the middle mouse button and open each in a new tab. Then go close each tab.
                  I think my way is quicker and easier. I challenge you to a non-reading thread riddance contest!

Comment

Are we setting up the mod only areas?
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Eventually, I am going out of town this weekend so things will be delayed a bit when I am gone.
                      The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        Are we setting up the mod only areas?
                        We only have one at the moment. If you have something you think should be restricted to part of the staff, send a PM instead.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Here have some more errors:
                          <code>Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 0</code>
                          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

I just checked a recent arrival...and on his profile it said he had only visitor (me) but page was visited 175 times. Hm...guests?
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I've also realized that the sidebar doesn't update even if there were posts made listed. The only time the sidebar updates is when a new thread is created.
                              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

Posting in Shoutbox

That's interesting....

================================================== ==================================
                                Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
                                TheologyWeb Campus

Comment