Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Dating Twebbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Dare their oldest clothes. Bachelors keep their shirts unwashed until they marry.

I'd rather clean up after counting rings - lots less smelly!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I must add, that is true about the laundry-unwashed-until-marriage thing. I just found a dress shirt that had to have been worn for I-don't-want-to-think-about-how-long until I washed it the other day. Turns out it was white after all.
      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

How many rings did it have?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          How many rings did it have?
          If you are talking about the rings around the collar, you'll have to wait a bit, I am still counting.
          Last edited by QuantaFille; 08-16-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
            If you are talking about the rings around the collar, you'll have to wait a bit, I am still counting.
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
              I am really glad my husband knew how to use a washer before we were married.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Oh, mine knew how to, he just didn't actually use it that often.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X