Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The Obscure Movies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark City
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Love this!
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
        This was an interesting movie. Weird, but worth the watch.

Comment

Altered -- A bit gruesome, but a surprisingly hilarious comedy-horror about a bunch of rednecks that capture an alien (a nasty little bugger) and bring it to their garage.

Comment

Dragon Wars: D-War

This is the End

Cube (had a couple sequels)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Since you mention this, I'll go ahead and mention:

Bad Milo! -- Uh...read the imdb description, and maybe a couple reviews. There's just no good way to preface this movie. It's funny and worth watching (and also not as graphic as you might expect), but it's...different. That is all.

Comment

Iron Sky

How can anyone not love a movie about Nazis invading from the Moon?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Altered -- A bit gruesome, but a surprisingly hilarious comedy-horror about a bunch of rednecks that capture an alien (a nasty little bugger) and bring it to their garage.
                  Sounds like a horror version of "Beer Money". In that one some guys accidentally knock out an E.T., and then decide to sell it to the government for, you guessed it, beer money. Didn't see it myself, but it sounded funny.

Comment

Attack the Block

Skyline

Comment

Absentia and Session 9 -- two obscure, really creepy movies.

Comment

Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame

Comment

The worst movie I ever saw was called Biker Zombies from Detroit. I rented it a few years ago and watched it during an overnight shift. Here's how you know it was bad:

1) The title
                          2) The movie was inconsistent with what the name of the title character was
                          3) During the climactic scene, the biker zombies obeyed traffic laws, suggesting they couldn't afford a filming permit
                          4) The movie just sort of ends out of nowhere, making me wonder if they suddenly ran out of money
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            The worst movie I ever saw was called Biker Zombies from Detroit. I rented it a few years ago and watched it during an overnight shift. Here's how you know it was bad:

1) The title
                            2) The movie was inconsistent with what the name of the title character was
                            3) During the climactic scene, the biker zombies obeyed traffic laws, suggesting they couldn't afford a filming permit
                            4) The movie just sort of ends out of nowhere, making me wonder if they suddenly ran out of money
                            Sharknado.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              Sharknado.
                              Part 2 is due out the end of next month

Comment

Part 2 is due out the end of next month
                                Yeah....

I have the distinction of being one of the (likely few) people that made it all the way through the first one. I can safely say that it's the very best sharks-in-a-tornado movie I've ever seen.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X