Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just on a whim, I picked up a 6-bottle case of Alexander Keith's Galaxy Hop Ale.

Good Stuff. Has a very tropical taste to it that I enjoy. Keith's Hop series- to this point- has been kind of 'meh' for me, but this one I might think about getting again.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

The closest thing I have had to alcohol is a Lemon, Lime and Bitters. Never had a drop of an alcoholic drink in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero View Post
        The closest thing I have had to alcohol is a Lemon, Lime and Bitters. Never had a drop of an alcoholic drink in my life.
        Not a loss.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I'm an alcoholic, so I stay away from alcohol as a general rule. I also swore when I became a father that my kids would never see me drink, and 19 years later, I am batting 1.000. But the wife drinks a glass of wine every now and again.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero View Post
            My grandmother was in her early to mid 80s before she had her first taste of alcohol (outside of communal wine). We took her out one evening and she ordered a Long Island Ice Tea. She thought it was delicious and ordered a second.

I don't think the first one had effected her but by the time she was halfway done with the second she got all giggly and giddy.

She lived another 4 or 5 years and never had another alcoholic drink.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X