Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: 100 years ago today, the world changed.

  1. #41
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,569
    Amen (Given)
    2571
    Amen (Received)
    15157
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    That's not a nice thing to say about Cow Poke.
    Cow Poke is a kook.

  2. #42
    tWebber James Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    20636
    Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    110
    Amen (Given)
    13
    Amen (Received)
    0

    Cool Reply:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Another "mark of Mick' was that he frequently responded to his own posts.
    I quoted myself and responded to my own comment because I want to go back to discussing the topic.

    To me the first World War is very interesting, and it is vital information for understanding our world today.

    Who else were I to quote?

    Do I quote the mouse that calls names like a baby? ~ I say not.

    Do I quote or reply to those keep commenting without saying anything of merit? ~ I say not.

    Do I reply to a person who does not follow the topic? ~ Clearly I did that this time with you.

    Apparently the person "M" had the same problem here as I do here.

  3. #43
    tWebber thewriteranon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hahvahd Yahd
    Faith
    Darth Anglicanus
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    930
    Amen (Given)
    181
    Amen (Received)
    587
    I heard WWI started because some bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

    "Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen


    Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.


  4. #44
    Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,692
    Amen (Given)
    7513
    Amen (Received)
    17322
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cusick View Post
    I quoted myself and responded to my own comment because I want to go back to discussing the topic.

    To me the first World War is very interesting, and it is vital information for understanding our world today.

    Who else were I to quote?

    Do I quote the mouse that calls names like a baby? ~ I say not.

    Do I quote or reply to those keep commenting without saying anything of merit? ~ I say not.

    Do I reply to a person who does not follow the topic? ~ Clearly I did that this time with you.

    Apparently the person "M" had the same problem here as I do here.
    To quote that great statesman and theologian, Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"


    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  5. #45
    Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,692
    Amen (Given)
    7513
    Amen (Received)
    17322
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Cow Poke is a kook.
    Only on days that end with a Y.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  6. #46
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,569
    Amen (Given)
    2571
    Amen (Received)
    15157
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Only on days that end with a Y.
    Grow thread grow

  7. #47
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,376
    Amen (Given)
    700
    Amen (Received)
    12256
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Cow Poke is a kook.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

    I'm always still in trouble again

  8. #48
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,376
    Amen (Given)
    700
    Amen (Received)
    12256
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Grow thread grow
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Grow thread grow
    I'd call you a copycat but you're more of a parroting pirate

    See what I did there?

    I'm always still in trouble again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •