Announcement

Collapse

World History 201 Guidelines

Welcome to World History 201.

Find out if Caesar crossed the Rubicon or threw a dollar across it.

This is the forum where world history, in general, can be discussed. Since the WH201, like the other fora in the World History department, is not limited to participation along lines of theology, all may post here.

Please keep the Campus Decorum in mind when posting here--while 'belief' restrictions are not in place, common decency is.

The Tweb rules are in force . . . we're watching you.
Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

100 years ago today, the world changed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You even said it backwards for effect! Wow!
    yeah we have a new Mickiel, cow poke.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I never wrote that the U.S. entered the war because of Germany's invasion of Belgium. What I wrote was
      Note that I clearly wrote "England" there. AFAICT England and the U.S. are not synonymous. Please pay attention in the future.
      but they both speak American!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Cool, will he soon have his own superthread, GTG?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Cool, will he soon have his own superthread, GTG?
          he walks alone.

Comment

Grow thread grow

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

but they both speak American!
              I think the English speak a dialect of it called Americanese

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I think the English speak a dialect of it called Americanese
                this stuff?

american-cheese-120629.jpg.0732a8e6b4a0669694d64e56dc87cb7b.jpg

Comment

Reply:

I never wrote that the U.S. entered the war because of Germany's invasion of Belgium. What I wrote was

Note that I clearly wrote "England" there. AFAICT England and the U.S. are not synonymous. Please pay attention in the future.
                  I never said that you wrote that, and everyone could see what you wrote.

I just made the point that Belgium screwed itself by joining the side of the warmonger nations of Russia, France and Britain.

You are being defensive when it was not an affront to your comment.

My point is just that the USA joined the wrong side, as we joined the aggressors against those who were trying to do right.

Comment

Reply:

Apparently "Mickiel" is another person that you bullied off of this forum.

I just can not understand why you are not ashamed of your self for being that way.

And here you speak so boldly behind that person's back while they can not defend their self - again nothing to be proud of for you.

What you Sparko are doing is cowardly and dishonorable, and yet you see your self otherwise.

I suspect that I too will join Michiel (and surely others too) who are no longer on this forum, because nothing stops the likes of Sparko from polluting every discussion with his unChristian style of venom.

Comment

Originally posted by James Cusick View Post

I just can not understand why you are not ashamed of your self for being that way.

And here you speak so boldly behind that person's back while they can not defend their self - again nothing to be proud of for you.
                      I am talking in front of your face and you can defend yourself.

What you Sparko are doing is cowardly and dishonorable, and yet you see your self otherwise.
                      What you are doing is acting like a victim to garner sympathy for some reason. I am not bullying you. I made a comment about you. I think you are a kook. Am I not allowed to think that? Am I not allowed to say that I think that?

I suspect that I too will join Michiel (and surely others too) who are no longer on this forum, because nothing stops the likes of Sparko from polluting every discussion with his unChristian style of venom.
                      You seem to be the one attacking me at every turn. Calling me unchristian, a bully, claiming I am trying to ban you, etc.

James I already told you that you are welcome here. We don't ban someone for being a kook. But if you expect everyone to agree with you on a debate forum, you are sadly mistaken. If that is what you want, get a blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                        get a blog.
                        But not here.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This is about me, isn't it?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Reply:

I am talking in front of your face and you can defend yourself.
                            I said talking behind Michiel's back as that was the person you named.

Can not talk behind my back until I get gone.

What you are doing is acting like a victim to garner sympathy for some reason. I am not bullying you. I made a comment about you. I think you are a kook. Am I not allowed to think that? Am I not allowed to say that I think that?
                            And I see you as a mouse, as a mouse of a man.

You can talk big online = like a mouse that roars.

You seem to be the one attacking me at every turn. Calling me unchristian, a bully, claiming I am trying to ban you, etc.
                            But you are the one who starts it.

That is a big huge distinction = that you start the attacks against me, and I see you do your bullying against others too, but it is always you who starts it, and you continue it on and on and on ....

James I already told you that you are welcome here. We don't ban someone for being a kook. But if you expect everyone to agree with you on a debate forum, you are sadly mistaken. If that is what you want, get a blog.
                            Wow ~ is not that wonderful of you.

You are so generous and magnanimous.

So wow I need to be grateful to you as my benefactor. Luke 22:25

Comment

We put up with mickey for a looooong time. He was constantly breaking the rules which you have not done to date. But your actions and some of your message are very reminiscent of his

Comment

We put up with mickey for a looooong time. He was constantly breaking the rules which you have not done to date. But your actions and some of your message are very reminiscent of his
                                And, as AFAICT, James Cusick uses much goodlier engrish!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X