Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Clueless N00B signing in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless N00B signing in

Hi,

I just joined, first post.
    Can anyone tell me if there is a section for N00Bs?

Couldn't find anything in the FAQ...

Everyone is a NOOB at some point. We used to have a good starting place, but it is not back yet. Just dive in and do your best.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Welcome to TWeb! Yeah we're starting from scratch, so just one thing to keep in mind: it's always Jaltus's fault. Don't ask me why...that rule predates my arrival.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

It is Jaltus' fault that it's always Jaltus' fault.

Comment

Welcome. We don't really have a full beginner's guide, so we recommend just jumping in.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Hi. welcome to the asylum. Glad to have you in the padded rooms with us
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Welcome! It would be easier if you had any specific questions.
              "Faith is nothing less than the will to keep one's mind fixed precisely on what reason has discovered to it." - Edward Feser

Comment

Hey GW, I see you found your way here. Welcome and you can always ask us whatever you'd like to know.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X