Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Newest Twebber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Twebber

So we have a new twebber she's two weeks old. Here she is:06-tmagj_9811_r.jpg
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

About time you posted some pictures.

Comment

That's your baby?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Gorgeous!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

D'awwwwwwww....
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            About time you posted some pictures.
            ^^^ That.

And she's indeed a cutie.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Congrats!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'll post more eventually. But yes that's little Cath Gambit.
                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                  I'll post more eventually. But yes that's little Cath Gambit.
                  1 down, and 8 million, 999 thousand and 999 to go!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

What is here user name? You do have an account for her . . .
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

What a precious little girl!
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Where are the rest of the photos? And what is her user name?
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          Where are the rest of the photos? And what is her user name?
                          Yeah!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

One of us will try to get some more up at some point before too long. Things are crazy busy right now.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Awwww. And we are looking forward to her first post at tweb. (and there is another someone who has been on the video meetups but not posted at tweb)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X