Thread: Helpful resources on Islam

Faith
    UdoxChristian/Adoptionist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Helpful resources on Islam

This thread is for resources I as a Christian have found to be helpful in learning about concepts in Islam, and also some arguments against them -- I don't necessarily endorse any, but they are informative of various positions. Feel free to add, but please respect that this is not a debate or commentary thread. Please start a new thread and address it there. Thanks.

Muslim texts, beliefs, practices, culture:

Countering Muslim positions:

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

One time when I tried to use the live answer option at Islamicity, they "hung up" on me. I was trying to understand how they reconciled the idea that Allah was the "Greatest of Deceivers". The answer the person gave was* pretty easy to prove false. I still wonder why said person didn't even say so much as "bye".

* There might have been another rationalization, but I don't think it came up.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

One time when I tried to use the live answer option at Islamicity, they "hung up" on me. I was trying to understand how they reconciled the idea that Allah was the "Greatest of Deceivers". The answer the person gave was* pretty easy to prove false. I still wonder why said person didn't even say so much as "bye".

* There might have been another rationalization, but I don't think it came up.
    My eyes are bleeding from the site design..