Announcement

Collapse

Islam Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to Islam. This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

ISIS destroys the "Tomb of Jonah"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's ridiculous to me is that ISIS has/had(?) a Twitter account. And has/had(?) - I don't Tweet nor FB- a Facebook account.

Terrorists on social media!Are we surprised those sites are used to recruit people and evidently are a success since it is said at least 100 American's have joined ISIS in the ME? And if they left America to join them overseas we must presume supporters remain in the U.S. :(

ISIS Fast Facts Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014

And what is troubling is that there is a loophole in the law that says if those that are enemy combatants with ISIS against America return to the U.S. on their passports, they can't be imprisoned!

When in truth, they should be flagged as others are on the "Don't Fly List". And arrested at the gate when they return and put on another flight. Straight to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
    Enjoy your flight.
    Peanuts?

sigpic
    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
    Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      As it is, he managed to get on your ignore list in no time flat. Is that typical?
      Speaking of belt notches, I was just on Facebook watching a thread featuring CodeWordWarrior, Gerbzie and the fishboi gathered to worship at a dental icon of Justin Bieber. You should check it out if any of them are on your friends list. Gerbzie managed to take out a Smiling Wolf with four one-liners, delivering the coup de mort with a mascara brush.

I hate waxing nostalgic, but seriously ... Corporal Kool-Aid will never be filling those manties.

Comment

Originally posted by Country Sparrow View Post
        And what is troubling is that there is a loophole in the law that says if those that are enemy combatants with ISIS against America return to the U.S. on their passports, they can't be imprisoned!
        If it were true, that would be awful.

Feel free on this one, roguelish.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
          If it were true, that would be awful.

Feel free on this one, roguelish.
          No fun when you want me to do it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I hate waxing nostalgic, but seriously ... Corporal Kool-Aid will never be filling those manties.
            Who would ever want to? Seriously? Hanging's too good for 'em. Burning's too good for 'em! They should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Country Sparrow View Post
              What's ridiculous to me is that ISIS has/had(?) a Twitter account. And has/had(?) - I don't Tweet nor FB- a Facebook account.

Terrorists on social media!Are we surprised those sites are used to recruit people and evidently are a success since it is said at least 100 American's have joined ISIS in the ME? And if they left America to join them overseas we must presume supporters remain in the U.S. :(

ISIS Fast Facts Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014

When in truth, they should be flagged as others are on the "Don't Fly List". And arrested at the gate when they return and put on another flight. Straight to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
              Enjoy your flight.
              Peanuts?
              Which statute does this loophole exist in?

Comment

As to your ego, it may be impregnable. There may be no clue stick large enough to beat out the Godwin-swallowing-acceptance-of-chained-guilt-by-association fallacies from your mind. You may be impervious to association analogies with Jim Jones. You may be just as simple as you appear.

And if so, you will never earn the respect I grant to so many of your fellow adherents, independent of their association with you. I'm okay with that, either way. That's what makes me a jerk.

But on the bright side, you are fun to laugh at, so you're not entirely good for nothing.
                Iow, "Heads I win...tails you lose" .

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X