Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Bad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Jed, Tao and OBP.

I gotta decide if I'm trying to retape the car (the tape held - but the plastic ended up mostly off) or call a friend and get a lift. But I need the car...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I hope today is off to a better start so far.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        I gotta decide if I'm trying to retape the car (the tape held - but the plastic ended up mostly off) or call a friend and get a lift. But I need the car...
        You could make the car look more symmetrical by removing the front windshield. That way both ends of the car match.
        No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Praise Report:

I can't go into details because it was confidential but someone arranged to have the car paid for and the window is being repaired today. I can't describe how grateful I am.

God is soooo good!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment

Sup: Thanks

Cere: Thanks!

Nothing happened at work - other than I finally got some stuff done. I'm going in tomorrow to catch up (with no one calling me, and nothing that has to be done right then and no patients calling to ask stuff I can't really help with ... You know, regular work days...). So far, so good...

The car is fixed - and safely parked behind the house. Someone (again, confidential) arranged to have the car paid for - which I found out while it was already at the shop (I thought they were talking to the ins company or had a payment plan when I was told to take it in). I really couldn't afford the cost right then - and it's a major blessing. One other thing I'll be doing tomorrow is writing a lot of heartfelt thank you notes...

I have to stop tearing up - my head hurts as it is! But it's hard not to - joy, you know...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment