Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Amerika's global Midas touch

  1. #21
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,749
    Amen (Given)
    195
    Amen (Received)
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    You and your conspiracy theories are amusing to me.



    It's remarkable that you have to exaggerate the differences while completely misrepresenting what I said. My whole point is that the US has a history of arming guerillas that turn against us when we have outlived our usefulness to them.



    It's called understanding war, which you obviously can't do from that ivory tower you spend all day in.



    What present enemy are we arming and why?
    Cognitive dissonance is not a conspiracy theory lol. It's a psychological way of dealing with a conflict. You work for government (and from what I understand, military aspects of government), so it's a psychological conflict for you to criticize or find fault in the fact that government is assisting, funding and arming the very same enemy that orchestrated 911. It's also known as bias. Bias is not a conspiracy theory, stupid.

    Whether there are historical similarities or not is not the point of the thread, so your point is irrelevant to the thread. Just because it happened in the past doesn't matter because it doesn't justify it happening now. It wasn't excusable then and it isn't excusable now. So attempting to point out where it happened before is moot.

    What present enemy are we arming and why?
    It has been thoroughly covered in the OP.

  2. #22
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39,268
    Amen (Given)
    8687
    Amen (Received)
    20128
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    It's also known as bias. Bias is not a conspiracy theory, stupid.
    You mean like starting a thread and purposely misspelling America in the Title?

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  3. #23
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,749
    Amen (Given)
    195
    Amen (Received)
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You mean like starting a thread and purposely misspelling America in the Title?
    And your point is what?

  4. #24
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39,268
    Amen (Given)
    8687
    Amen (Received)
    20128
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    And your point is what?
    You're biased. The pot calling the kettle black. The dog who ate his homew.... um.... you're biased!

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  5. #25
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,749
    Amen (Given)
    195
    Amen (Received)
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You're biased. The pot calling the kettle black. The dog who ate his homew.... um.... you're biased!
    It’s a political statement about the present shape America is in. It's not the same thing as having blind loyalty and/or bias in favor of American military policy because I’m employed by its government. It’s not even in the same ballpark.

  6. #26
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39,268
    Amen (Given)
    8687
    Amen (Received)
    20128
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Itís a political statement about the present shape America is in. It's not the same thing as having blind loyalty and/or bias in favor of American military policy because Iím employed by its government. Itís not even in the same ballpark.
    Is so -- you're a pinko commie liberal and it shows in your titling! (Do you REALLY think anybody takes your crap seriously, Sean?)

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  7. #27
    tWebber tabibito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    DownUnder
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,658
    Amen (Given)
    151
    Amen (Received)
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You mean like starting a thread and purposely misspelling America in the Title?
    Depends on which part of the (non English speaking) world you're in.
    και εκζητησατε με και ευρησετε με οτι ζητησετε με εν ολη καρδία υμων

  8. #28
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,749
    Amen (Given)
    195
    Amen (Received)
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Is so -- you're a pinko commie liberal and it shows in your titling! (Do you REALLY think anybody takes your crap seriously, Sean?)
    Apparently you do because you keep responding

    I backed up why I believe America is in that shape with much documented information in the OP. I don't think you would disagree that America is presently in bad shape in regards to its current international relations and dealings (in fact, I remember you started a thread with similar subject matter). So, if I have bias, it's justified with facts.

  9. #29
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39,268
    Amen (Given)
    8687
    Amen (Received)
    20128
    Quote Originally Posted by tabibito View Post
    Depends on which part of the (non English speaking) world you're in.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  10. #30
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39,268
    Amen (Given)
    8687
    Amen (Received)
    20128
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Apparently you do because you keep responding
    It's a glaring fault of mine -- I also responded to Mickiel.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •