Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What about your iPad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be roughly twice as hard to find you, based solely on area... Alaska = 586,412 sq mi.

Unless they had an iPad and your GPS coordinates... (to stay on topic)
    Your ability to find the silly in the serious will take you far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      CP, you live dangerously. You may have to move to Alaska to avoid all the folks who want to whoop your !@#$!%.
      If they could DO it, they wouldn't just talk about it.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

CP, I really need that amen button.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I like my ipad mini. Good size for carrying decent screen. Not perfect, but I like it.
          No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

I never had an iPad. I did have an Acer Iconia android tablet.....but when a recent fumble set it flying across the carpark at Church, the screen ended up on the shattered side. I could get it repaired, but honestly a new tablet would be cheaper. Besides I have a Galazy S3 phone and recently bought the cheapest Kindle Amazon had on sale, so no real use for the tablet.

Mine beloved has a Galaxy Tab2 we got as part of getting our home loan.
            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment