Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Nobility Among Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Raph, that means a lot. Anything you can do to get the word out will be appreciated, it seems my marketing skills need a lot of work.

I know which scene you mean . I was considering setting up a private group or forum where people could discuss the book without worrying about spoilers, but there doesn't seem to be much demand for it.

The new baby has cut into my productivity (not that it was that great to start with ), so it'll probably be a couple of years before my next novel is ready. I'm working on some other stuff in the meantime.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

There is currently a contest running at the publisher's website (ending the 12th of July) where you can win one of two free paperback copies of the book delivered anywhere in the world.

details here:

http://www.feedaread.com/p/1234/

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

entered
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Spread the word about the contest, please. Lots of people have taken a look, but very few have entered.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

entered and posted contest on my facebook page.

Comment

Entered!
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Thanks.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Entered

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I see it is also available on the Prime Lenders Library on Amazon.

How does that work for authors? What is the incentive to put a book in the lending library? Do you get paid for each borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I see it is also available on the Prime Lenders Library on Amazon.

How does that work for authors? What is the incentive to put a book in the lending library? Do you get paid for each borrow?
                      Yes. The amount per borrow varies depending on how many books were borrowed that month and how many Amazon Prime subscribers there are, it can be more than the royalty from a sale. If you're already a subscriber, or whatever they call it, then please borrow the book that way.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                        Yes. The amount per borrow varies depending on how many books were borrowed that month and how many Amazon Prime subscribers there are, it can be more than the royalty from a sale. If you're already a subscriber, or whatever they call it, then please borrow the book that way.
                        It will be my next borrow. I have one checked out for now.

Comment

Thank you.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

One more day left in the contest, still a good chance of winning for any late entrants.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

I winned a copy
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Congrats! Sparko was the other winner.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X