Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Nobility Among Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who missed out on the contest (and other interested parties in the US), starting on midnight PST at the beginning of this coming Saturday (the 19th) and ending at the same time on the following Saturday, the kindle ebook version of Nobility Among Us will be available for only 99 cents.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

The sale is now active, lasting a week until midnight PST at the start of next Saturday (the 26th of July 2014), so grab a cheap copy while you can and please spread the word.

The book can be bought from here (this uses the Tweb amazon affiliate link, so part of the proceeds from each sale go to supporting Tweb)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

One and a half days to go, grab it while you can.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Hey Ben, I got the email about the contest where I won your book and I filled out the form. Were they supposed to send me a credit or link to a kindle version or am I getting a hard copy?

Comment

You're getting a hard (paperback) copy, they don't handle the kindle version at all.
            Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 07-25-2014, 02:28 PM.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
              You're getting a hard (paperback) copy, they don't handle the kindle version at all.
              Does it come with batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Does it come with batteries?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That would make one heck of a flashlight.

Comment

Nah, that's for my electric toothbrush, which doubles as a railgun.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

How do I turn the book on without batteries? I don't get it.

Comment

Look for the hand crank

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Look for the hand crank
                          What? it's not even solar powered?

Comment

Please refer to this handy tutorial:

A Hope That Burns

Comment

My, my. What will they think of next.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                                Please refer to this handy tutorial:

But there are so many screens!

and what if I want to stop and come back later? How do I save my location? Also, is there a reset button in case it locks up?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X