Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Nobility Among Us

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    My wife just finished reading both your novels Ben. Her response: "tell him he must hurry up and write more"
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

2. Amen Ben Zwycky amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    My wife just finished reading both your novels Ben. Her response: "tell him he must hurry up and write more"
    I'm working on it, slower than I would like. Any help the two of you can give in getting the word out would be appreciated, at the moment I can't afford to publish any more books (certainly not if I want to hire a professional editor), none of them have recovered their initial costs, except Nobility Among Us might possibly have barely broken even after 3 years.

There's a chance that I could meet Larry Correia later this month (he's doing a book signing in Prague). It's a long shot, but if I could somehow get him to look at Beyond the Mist and recommend it to his readership, then that could make a big difference. We'll see.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Creative editor of the Sci Phi Journal, for readers who like depth to their stories and to explore the depths of the stories they like.

Listen to a Tale of the Once and Future King

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
    I'm working on it, slower than I would like. Any help the two of you can give in getting the word out would be appreciated, at the moment I can't afford to publish any more books (certainly not if I want to hire a professional editor), none of them have recovered their initial costs, except Nobility Among Us might possibly have barely broken even after 3 years.

There's a chance that I could meet Larry Correia later this month (he's doing a book signing in Prague). It's a long shot, but if I could somehow get him to look at Beyond the Mist and recommend it to his readership, then that could make a big difference. We'll see.
    What about publishing the existing ones through Castalia House? (seem as you know a number of their existing authors)

We'll both do some more punting for you (but we're both rather obscure people in the back end of nowhere, but every little bit helps)
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    What about publishing the existing ones through Castalia House? (seem as you know a number of their existing authors)

We'll both do some more punting for you (but we're both rather obscure people in the back end of nowhere, but every little bit helps)
    I've already tried that, they are a small press with a very packed publishing schedule, maybe I can try again (or somewhere else) once I have a couple more books out.

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Creative editor of the Sci Phi Journal, for readers who like depth to their stories and to explore the depths of the stories they like.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Another kindle countdown deal started today, 99 cents for a week. (See my sig for a Tweb-friendly link)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 08-26-2016 at 12:42 PM.

8. Amen Raphael amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    All of my e-books are now available for 99 cents for the next five days. (The links in my signature use the tweb affiliate tag)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    All of my ebooks are available on Amazon UK for 99p this week.