Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I absolutely LOVE this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I absolutely LOVE this!!!

When I was a kid, I heard Peg McKamey sing this song. When my brother died when he was 27 (I was 18) I heard this song again, and the Spirit of God really used it in my life.

For over FIFTY YEARS Peg has been singing this song, and I just can't help but cheer her on. She really believes this, and really lives this. May this be an encouragement to somebody who is "in the valley".

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

It is easy to trust Him when you don't need to trust Him.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I wish I had said that.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

I wish you had said that.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            I wish you had said that.
            I think I will did.

Comment

Yeah!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I'm starting to get (even more) confusified

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I'm starting to get (even more) confusified
                  That's like water becoming more wet.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X