Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Experience! (Pearls version 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Not funny!!! Just wait till I get all of my mod powers back. I will turn you into a Canadian!
    God loved us SO MUCH that Jesus even died for CANADIANS.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      God loved us SO MUCH that Jesus even died for CANADIANS.
      wow that IS a lot.

Comment

wow that IS a lot.
        That's why HE'S God, and you're just a pirate.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I suppose this will have to do until we get amens back.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            That's why HE'S God, and you're just a pirate.
            Are you sure?

Comment

Are you sure?
              Not even remotely.

Comment

Interesting. The only person in this thread I can send points to is Cerebrum.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Oho! I've figured the problem. I'll see if I can fix it.

Comment

Chrs, my points are not increasing!!! fix it!

Comment

I can't eat points. What good are they for?
                      The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                        I can't eat points. What good are they for?
                        No good whatsoever. So send me all of yours.

Comment

No good whatsoever. So send me all of yours.
                          Hmmm.... no glaring smiley. I wished for a smiley to indicate "I smell a trouty smell." Here's a guy who says points are no good whatsoever, then asks for them. Won't that make you screw up your face and make you think, that looks funny?
                          The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

See!
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                              Hmmm.... no glaring smiley. I wished for a smiley to indicate "I smell a trouty smell." Here's a guy who says points are no good whatsoever, then asks for them. Won't that make you screw up your face and make you think, that looks funny?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                                Christianbookworm and Mossy, thank you. After seeing your posts, I took a long look around the editor. Behold! I have actually figured it out, getting the whole roster of smilies in a popup. I confess it didn't occur to me to simply try putting "glare" between two colons. Let me try this: :grateful:

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X