Exploratory Thread: A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploratory Thread: A Fairy Tail

What happens when a fairy tale meets DnD? Probably nothing good, but we never let that stop us before!

Simple and (hopefully) short campaign. 3.5 DnD (SRD) 5th to 7th level.

And just remember, 'Fractured Fairy tales' was already taken...

So, anyone wanna play?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Will Twig do? He fits the level requirements, and I was having fun with him.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

He'll be fine. PM me a new copy.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        What happens when a fairy tale meets DnD? Probably nothing good, but we never let that stop us before!

Simple and (hopefully) short campaign. 3.5 DnD (SRD) 5th to 7th level.

And just remember, 'Fractured Fairy tales' was already taken...

So, anyone wanna play?
        Hokey Smokes, Teal. I'd be up for it.

What's the Starting Gold/Limit on Equipment/etc/etc?
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Sent by email.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

19000 gp
            4d6 (since someone was gonna ask).
            Don't get crazy and I reserve the right to nix excessive equipment but no pre-stated limits. Anything over the top will need a heck of a justification, though.
            No Psionics (not that anyone ever runs them but...)
            Standard races only (I don't care about your half-orc godchild...)

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Sent by email.
              Got it.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

19000 gp
                4d6 (since someone was gonna ask).
                Don't get crazy and I reserve the right to nix excessive equipment but no pre-stated limits. Anything over the top will need a heck of a justification, though.
                No Psionics (not that anyone ever runs them but...)
                Standard races only (I don't care about your half-orc godchild...)
                I've got a Level 7 Monk rolled up. Still deciding on his Gear, however. (Monk's Belt is a given, though)
                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

If there are no objections, I'm gonna get started as soon as we have three players - fairy tales never begin with a full cast, anyway.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

No objections, assuming my home internet connection improves to dial-up speed anytime soon.

sigpic

Comment

Been there, done that...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Been there, done that...
                          Must be affecting a whole bunch of people, too, since a Yahoo fantasy football draft I just missed was over in less than 20 minutes (and should've taken over an hour) - and something odd must be going on with Yahoo, since there were players not drafted which normally get snapped up quickly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            Must be affecting a whole bunch of people, too, since a Yahoo fantasy football draft I just missed was over in less than 20 minutes (and should've taken over an hour) - and something odd must be going on with Yahoo, since there were players not drafted which normally get snapped up quickly.
                            It's just not a trustworthy platform. I was supposed to do a Yahoo fantasy baseball draft earlier this year, and it started an hour earlier than advertised. It wasn't a matter of simply misreading the time zone because everybody else missed it too.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              It's just not a trustworthy platform. I was supposed to do a Yahoo fantasy baseball draft earlier this year, and it started an hour earlier than advertised. It wasn't a matter of simply misreading the time zone because everybody else missed it too.
                              This is the first time I've had an issue, and I've been playing FF on Yahoo for 10 years now (with multiple teams).

sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X