Announcement

Collapse

Islam Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to Islam. This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

High Speed Internet is Unethical & Immoral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too bad I'm an annihilationist because it means I can't make a joke about hell only having AOL dial-up.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      It's too bad I'm an annihilationist because it means I can't make a joke about hell only having AOL dial-up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I dread to think of what would happen to whoever invented pop up ads. Isn't that ninth circle level evil?
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          THAT'S the reason?
          I'm being nice here!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

What is the muslim reasoning here??? That Mohammed didn't have high speed internet?
            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              I dread to think of what would happen to whoever invented pop up ads. Isn't that ninth circle level evil?
              Eighth. Those that came up with viruses and malware go to the ninth

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                What is the muslim reasoning here??? That Mohammed didn't have high speed internet?
                Actually that wouldn't be surprising. Some even think that they should brush their teeth with a miswak* as he did.

*Not sure on the exact spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  Actually that wouldn't be surprising. Some even think that they should brush their teeth with a miswak* as he did.

*Not sure on the exact spelling.
                  Well... they sure like to act like it's still 7th century Arabia! With the lack of women's rights and punishments.
                  If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X