Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Spart?]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [if I'm in range to attack the big nasty viper, I do so-- if not, another enemy in range-- then take a 5-foot step back, if I didn't have to move to get into range.
      9d20+8=17 to hit, 10 damage]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [You're in range. Dead viper. I need better monsters...]

Dead snake. Dead viper. Nearly dead dire wolf.

Basically, you can finish off the dire wolf (unless you roll a one it's dead) and mop up the snakes if you want.

Outside, you hear: "I am too a dragon!"

"So whatta you want?"

"My mom sent me to get my dad. Where is the old geezer?"

"Wait, what? Who's your mom?"

"You know, the Gatekeeper. Hey, aren't you the guys that went after my sister?"

Actions?
        Last edited by Teallaura; 01-19-2015, 12:36 PM.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [I vote we go outside... I think we're pretty much done here.]
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Twig finishes off the dire wolf (rolled a 17).

[You gonna take the geezer with you, or let him go?]
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Gonna keep the geezer.]

Comment

• [So, going back out to see what's going on in the 'living room'?]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• []
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• []

sigpic

Comment

• [ Yup]

Comment

• [Sorry everyone - this weekend was insane and I still have more to do. I will update this tomorrow when I'm not exhausted...]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X