X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twig says, "Yeah, it is Saturday."

[Didn't really have anything to add at the moment. ]
    Last edited by One Bad Pig; 11-17-2014, 03:37 PM. Reason: mid-afternoon
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [ Okay, just making sure.]
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• "Yes, now that you mention it... this all seems even more peculiar..."

[Likewise]
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [ Where's my roll, Spart? ]
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [my computer seems to be working again. Result of the roll, including bonuses, is 17.]
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• "Er, yes..." the elderly female hobbit answers, "so it is." She pauses, looking at her mate, "Hey, Poppa, go fetch the neighbors!"

The old man grumbles as he gets up.

She turns back to you, "No sense in you going hungry - go on and eat while I go cook the rest of the meal." She smiles, all three of her teeth showing.

The old man heads for the door.

[I need to know what each of you is doing now. Go ahead and roll initiative.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [When Twig helped bring in the groceries, was there any indication of how they got to the shack?]

[5+4=9 ]
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Gades is getting up and is preparing to tackle the man as he leaves.

[Initiative: 18 + 3 = 21]
                  Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    [When Twig helped bring in the groceries, was there any indication of how they got to the shack?]

[5+4=9 ]
                    [No, no indication. They were just in the first room. Now that he thinks about it, there was a lot of bags for such a little lady to have carried in that far...]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Was thinking that then, too, just didn't say anything.]

"Something doesn't seem right here. You seem just a little eager to get us to eat something before the neighbors arrive. My grammy never let us eat until all the guests had arrived. What's really going on here?"

[Twig still hasn't sat down; he's alert for any indication of threat, but not going on the offensive just yet.]

sigpic

Comment

• [Earth to Spart... I wonder if his computer is down again?]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [5+2=7]

Comment

• [PM to CV. ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Gades attacks the elderly halfling, hitting and stunning him. His mate clicks her tongue. "Such naughty children..."

She leaps away from the table at an incredible speed, still shaking her head, "So naughty. Auntie will have to teach you manners..."

[Twig and Siri can still act this round. She is not in range for either to hit hand-to-hand but is in range for ranged attacks.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [hold person on Auntie. I think that's... DC 15 will?

I think I'd also like to make sure I'm standing up. I can worry about drawing my weapon and attacking next turn.]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X