No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [hold person on Auntie. I think that's... DC 15 will?

I think I'd also like to make sure I'm standing up. I can worry about drawing my weapon and attacking next turn.]
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Twig grabs his bow and sends an arrow her way:

[9+14=23 to hit; 8+8=16 damage if it hit]
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Hold person fails. Hit on Auntie - but she looks strangely unimpressed despite 15 pts damage]

Auntie releases a lightning bolt, attacking Gades. [Roll save, 45 pts damage] Uncle backs away, sorta (he is definitely stunned).

Actions?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Reflex, Right? 19 + 10 = 29]

Gades (hopefully) evades the brunt of the lightning and attempts to pin Uncle (To hit: 3 + 9 = 12. If that hits... 12 + 8 = 20 for the Grapple).
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [ And Auntie made that lightning bolt just for you... Well, at least you got half of it... ]
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Twig applies oil of magic weapon to his arrows (some arrows? the description is sort of vague on what exactly I can do with it).
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [ Um, okay - I gotta wait for Spart and CV anyway so I'll do the research and get back to you tomorrow. I'm not gonna be online long enough now.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  [ Um, okay - I gotta wait for Spart and CV anyway so I'll do the research and get back to you tomorrow. I'm not gonna be online long enough now.]
                  [I already made my move for this turn. I'm attempting to grapple Uncle.]

Comment

• [I think you can put the oil on your bow and have it have the effect you want]

Siri moves to 5 feet from Auntie and takes a swing with her spiked chain:

[15d20+8=23 to hit, 2 and 3 on my d4s, plus 1 from STR is 6 damage

hopefully I can get as good rolls on any attack of opportunity...]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                      [I think you can put the oil on your bow and have it have the effect you want]

Siri moves to 5 feet from Auntie and takes a swing with her spiked chain:

[15d20+8=23 to hit, 2 and 3 on my d4s, plus 1 from STR is 6 damage

hopefully I can get as good rolls on any attack of opportunity...]
                      [The bow is already enhanced; didn't seem to make any difference in the earlier encounter.]

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Twig applies oil of magic weapon to his arrows (some arrows? the description is sort of vague on what exactly I can do with it).
                        [Eh, have Twig apply it to his bow and use the bonus for the entire duration - that seems a more reasonable reading to me. ]

Gades manages to get a grip on Uncle but it's not what he expects it to be. [Save vs magic, please. ]

Siri thinks she should have hit but the chain just swings on by. Auntie doesn't seem to notice as she unleashes Magic Missiles on Gades [I sooooo want to use the original MM but I'll be nice... 19 pts damage].

"You leave him be!" Auntie calls to Gades.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Is that a Will Save? If so, 11 + 9 = 20]

Comment

• Twig fires off another arrow at Auntie:

[attack= 20+15=35, crit confirm=20+15=35; damage=2+9+4+9+1+9=34]

sigpic

Comment

• [Sorry guys - no access all weekend long... ]

Gades manages to grapple Uncle.

Auntie pulls Twig's arrow from her side and looks at him, "Naughty boy, you shan't have any supper at all if you can't behave."

Auntie disappears.

Actions?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Siri walks over and gives Gades a Cure Light Wounds

[not sure if it's me or him who should roll it, but it's from my spell pool, so I think it should be at +5, yes?]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X