Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [19+11=30]
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      [19+11=30]
      [ NOW we both get good rolls ]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [ I'd wait but I don't think I'll be online again until Monday...]

There's something in the middle - it sounds more solid. Pushing doesn't work but moving away from the center, you find that you can push open secret doors on either side.

Taking care not to set off traps (because I'm a nice evil DM in a big hurry), you peek in to see a wizened old halfling sitting in a rocking chair, smoking a pipe. His eyes are closed.

Actions?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Gades approaches the old halfling cautiously, and in a non-hostile matter.
            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Twig says respectfully, "Please pardon the interruption, sir, but we could use a little help."
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• "Eh? What's that you say?" He answers without opening his eyes. "Needing help, are you? And what sort of help might that be?"
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                  Gades approaches the old halfling cautiously, and in a non-hostile matter.
                  [how does a monk do something in a non-hostile manner? His empty hands are lethal weapons ]
                  [depending on how you define "lethal"]

Comment

• []

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• "We're looking for the princess. We think she might be found near here, but we don't know anything about the place."

sigpic

Comment

• "Princess? Which one this time? I swear, you'd think kings could keep better track of their daughters!" The halfling shakes his head. "Well, if she's anywhere, it'd be in the Gulch, wouldn't it? Every stupid fairy, goblin or idiotic fair tale plot ends up there eventually."

He finally opens his eyes and looks at you. His eyes narrow and his brow furrows even deeper, "But the question is, why do you want this princess, eh?"

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• "I can't speak for either of them, but I want to know how this story goes, and I can't think of a better way to do that than to be a part of it."

Comment

• The halfing chuckles and settled back into his chair, "Ho, ho, a part of it you will be, of that I'm sure. There's no going down at night unless you prefer your neck broken. Stay the night and keep an old halfling company. In the morning, I'll set you on the best path..."

Actions?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• "I've always had a predilection for keeping my neck intact. I'd be glad to keep you company tonight." Twig ducks out to hobble his horse and grab his saddlebags.

sigpic

Comment

• "I've already done enough crazy stunts* today... I'm ready to call it a night." Gades replies as he gets ready for some Shut-Eye.

[*Or, better put... "Hi! I'm Gades Rodderson, and welcome to Jackass!"]
                                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X