Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [18 on the die... plus 1, but only because half-elves are OP.]
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Normally, I'd wait but I'm feeling impatient. I still need your roll, CV.]

Siri notices something is different about the air near Uncle/Grandpa. It's like it's charged - the telltale sign of magic in progress. It seems something is opening...
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        "What?!?!?!" The female ogre exclaims. "From where?"
        She was trying to get us to eat - just 'round the corner here.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• "Are either of your companions mages? Decent ones, I mean?" She is already starting to jog, "Crap, I can see in your face they aren't. You don't know what you're up against, do you? We've got to stop her. Show us where!"
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Twig moves with dispatch, and points. "Just beside that arrow lying on the floor."
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Spot: 6 + 3 = 9]
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [Cast Detect Magic, like I shoulda done the second Granny disappeared]
                Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• The party splits. Two giants (hill and stone) hang back with the child. The rest start running, weapons being drawn again.

Gades gets a really bad feeling. He looks at Grandpa and notices the air being disturbed for no reason...

Siri: Bing! Magic alert! Some spell is going off now alongside Grandpa. An educated guess says it's D Door...

Actions?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Pretend my bow will accomplish something useful, and ready it.]

sigpic

Comment

• Gades attempts to pull Grandpa away from the disturbed air.
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [Roll initiative - don't bother with an attack or grapple - you just need to win initiative]
                        Last edited by Teallaura; 12-19-2014, 06:13 PM.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Eh, moving right along - I rolled initiative for both. You won. Stupid dice...]

Gades manages to drag Grandpa away before a feminine arm can snatch him. The Dimension Door closes with an audible curse - someone isn't happy.

A female ogre charges in with Twig on her heels. Both have weapons at the ready.

Siri's Detect Magic is still in effect [I'm gonna just assume the usual 'ack, don't shoot' 'who are you' et al - unless you wanna start shooting at the nice ogre? ]. A second spell is going off, this time on the ceiling.

Actions?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [look frantically for an available target]

sigpic

Comment

• [Eh, okay...]

A second Dimension Door opens - and out drop an assortment of very not nice animals. Five dire wolves, six leopards, about two dozen snakes - all venomous- and ten large, very unpleasant looking birds.

You have initiative...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Twig takes aim at a snake:

[10+15=25; damage=5+9=14]

sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X