No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm guessing that this isn't normally here?" Siri shouts to the goats.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Yes. ]

The biggest answers, "No, never seen that thing before! Just Timmy but he's just a regular troll."
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Gades loads his sling and chucks a bullet at a nearby tentacle

[Power Attack: 8 + 9 - 5 = 12. Damage = 1 + 3 + 5 = 9]
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Twig moves 20 feet closer (which should put him about 50 ft. from this end of the bridge) and shoots another tentacle:
          [20+16=36; 7+16=23 to confirm. Damage=4+8+5+8+7+8=40]
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [HEY! That's not nice! ]

Twig makes a really deep hole in a poor, unprotected tentacle which promptly withdraws. You think you might have heard it whimper [Okay, that was just me... ]

[EDIT: Roll percentile for me. This is an old trick for 'it doesn't have a real roll but I don't want to arbitrarily decide something - I'd rather give them a chance.' You want to roll high.]
            Last edited by Teallaura; 09-23-2014, 12:57 PM.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              [HEY! That's not nice! ]

Twig makes a really deep hole in a poor, unprotected tentacle which promptly withdraws. You think you might have heard it whimper [Okay, that was just me... ]
              [Twig is quite willing to stop shooting if the tentacles make nice and withdraw. ]
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [ Roll percentile for me, you vicious archer, you...]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• "How would we all feel," Siri says as she looks toward the unconscious sphinx, "about fishing with live bait?"

Comment

• Gades smirks a little, "I certainly wouldn't object." He yells over the bridge
                    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• "Yeah, good thing you're in a position to help," Siri shouts back

Comment

• [39] Filler.

sigpic

Comment

• [ I said 'roll high', didn't I? Didn't you mention that to your dice?

It still hurt my poor baby tentacle, so be happy with that, I guess...]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Siri looks at Twig: "What about you? Do you want to go fishing?"

Comment

• If the answer is in the affirmative, Siri approaches the sphinx and gives it a Cure Minor Wounds from her magic item before taking a 5-foot step back and waiting for the beast to come to.

Comment

• [Blame it on the virtual dice I had to use. Didn't bring a d10 to work with me.]

"Fishing? What exactly do you have in mind?" [Let's not wake the sphinx up until we decide what to do.]

sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X