No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [well, I get 3 Attacks of Opportunity, so I may as well position myself to make use of them. I think I already have my spiked chain out. If I can, I position myself near Gades and at least 10 feet from the nearest enemy. if not, I stand somewhere where I'm more than 10 feet from the nearest enemy. In either case, I'd like to ready an extra attack against the first thing that gets too close.]

"Well, if hallflings are evil, then ogres must be good, right?"
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Taking his action to maintain his grip on Grandpa, Gades chugs his last Potion of CMW (4 + 6 + 3 = 13 HP) and replies, "At this point... Anything goes."
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Twig offs a snake (poor thing... ). The female ogre steps back while the male ogre heads for a dire wolf.

[The party is in the pink area - pick your spot, Twig being near the door, obviously. Pentagons are leopards. Stars are dire wolves. circles are birds. Snakes are not depicted - they won't be in attack round for at least two rounds - assuming they even head toward you) The table is the rectangle - it is surrounded by chairs (I'm too lazy to draw them all in without a stylus). The thing is NOT to scale - you have a round before any of the big things are in melee range. Birds will be in attack range at the start of the next round.]

Some animals, including a dire wolf, are going off in other directions.
        Last edited by Teallaura; 12-22-2014, 12:33 PM.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [ Don't see any diagram.]
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [ Don't know what's wrong with me anymore... ]

UntitledMap 1.jpg
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Twig continues to hang out by the door, and shoots at a bird:
              [attack=9+15=24; damage=7+9=16]

[I will be online only intermittently from tomorrow until Monday-ish.]
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [No prob - I suspect most of us will be in and out.

Merry Christmas, y'all!]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [And don't forget to come back and shoot these things! I don't want a bunch of dire wolves mucking up my game thread! ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Gades sighs. This is a classic diversion, He thinks to himself. Send in a bunch of animals to distract us, then once we're busy she grabs the old man and ditches.

"Granny's trying to keep us busy." Gades says to Siri as he tightens his grip on the old man. "Any idea if we can track her movements?"

Comment

• [You're spoiling the surprise! ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Gades comes from a family of Mercenaries. This is, like, Kindergarten level fighting lessons. ]

Comment

• [I'm guessing Detect Magic would have said something if these animals were summoned magically?]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                            [I'm guessing Detect Magic would have said something if these animals were summoned magically?]
                            [It did. I'm pretty sure I specified it - but if not, yes, your DM went off big time as the spell went off. Given the position, it might just be the D Door that made it react, however.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• []

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [ok, so the animals didn't give off any persistent magical aura?

If there's no way for me to know whether the animals are just summoned (and will therefore fade) or real, then Siri holds her position near Gramps with all those wonderful little attacks of opportunity]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X