Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Reply to Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply to Leonard

I am replying in a new thread, so as not to skip over my post following Leonard's; and so as to not take my thread off-topic.

My posts re global warming have not appeared in Civics "all of a sudden" ― i.e., not lately.

There is so much science in my posts because there is so much politics in the "science" of the AGW/Climate Change agenda.

All of my posts re global warming are related to the fact that the IPCC is a politically motivated organization controlled by the United Nations, that in turn seeks to determine political policy on the part of all the member nations of the UN.

Al Gore is not a scientist; however, he was awarded a Nobel Prize for his political campaign to use the AGW/Climate Change issue for political and financial interests.

If the AGW/Climate Change agenda were based on pure science rather than politics, I would not be posting on anything related to it in any forum; however, given the political nature of the UN IPCC agenda, I think my posts are appropriately placed in the Civics forum.
    Last edited by John Reece; 09-01-2014, 02:54 PM.

New Amen Button.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment