Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Cross-fire is standing by and monitoring the situation in the warehouse.]
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [GM's note: Noted, Sparty. Gimme a notice roll]

(Archer/Lana)

Archer pulls out a sawed-off shotgun and runs up to the one mook that's still standing, firing a point-blank shot at him (To hit: 23. Toughness Save vs DC 24: 29. No Damage Taken). Unfortunately, the bullets harmlessly bounce off the thug's hide as he grabs Archer by the Turtleneck.

"Hey, watch the Turtleneck, pal. These things don't come cheap."

Lana takes advantage of the goon's focus on her 'partner' and fires some SMG rounds into his back (to hit: 24. Toughness Save vs DC 24+4=28: 16. Grunt E has been Slain). The baddie's body twitches as the bullets connect, and he slumps over, letting go of Archer as he collapses.

Archer brushes his turtleneck where the goon had touched him, obviously disgusted.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [eww, a 2 on the die. That puts me at 11.]

Comment

• (Crossfire)

CURRENT OBSERVATION IS AS FOLLOWS
          ALL TARGETS IN WAREHOUSE ARE STATIONARY AND FACING THE ENTRANCE
          PROBABILITY OF REACTIONARY TACTICAL MANEUVER GIVEN LEVEL OF NOISE OUTSIDE: TOO DAMN HIGH

Comment

• Crusher HP:2

”Hurr....I could tunnel down and come up behind them, then attack like I just did now. Then you guys could come in the front while they're distracted. Everyone OK with that...?”

Crusher gets ready to move...
            ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• ACKNOWLEDGED.

[are archer and/or lana visible to the folks in the warehouse? Last post was slightly ambiguous]

Comment

• [GM's note: You have no idea if they're even aware how many people are outside.]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                  [GM's note: You have no idea if they're even aware how many people are outside.]
                  [ok, so the superspies aren't standing in front of a wide open door. Sweet. That's all I needed to know.

Could I make use of the potentially massive radius on my cryo blast to hit a few of the juicy meatbags from an angle at which they couldn't see me? I mean, the fact that we have 2 elemental enemies inside means it might not work on them, but they're the ones we want to take alive anyway]

Comment

• [GM's note: The warehouse doors are closed. How else could the goons have been slammed into them earlier?

ETA: Regarding your Question... There are a couple of small windows near the top. I'll let you attempt to fire it through one of them at a -2 Penalty]
                    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 02-26-2015, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                      [GM's note: The warehouse doors are closed. How else could the goons have been slammed into them earlier?

ETA: Regarding your Question... There are a couple of small windows near the top. I'll let you attempt to fire it through one of them at a -2 Penalty]
                      [I'm real good at gathering information from posts

Is the ceiling is less than 50 feet high?]

aiming large-radius cryonic blast through window at ceiling of warehouse for additional SHOCK AND AWE

[I have improved aim, so if I have time to line up the shot, I could turn missing into a far more impressive accomplishment]

Comment

• [GM's note: I'll Allow It. ]

Comment

• Crusher HP:2

Crusher's feet sink slightly into the ground as he readies himself. ”I'll go as soon as you've fired.”

{Delaying action to go just after the blast}
                          ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• 10 seconds to breach. assume breach positions.

[full-round action to aim, then full power attack, cryonic blast to hit as many of the mooks as possible. I have up to 80 ft radius for the blast.

13d20+4(aim)-5(power attack)= 12 to hit, DC 28 lethal]

Comment

• (Crossfire)

As you prepare to fire the shot, Archer raises an eyebrow. "Uh... Phrasing?"

BOOM!

Your shot gets through the window and connects with something, resulting in a rather chilly explosion happening inside.

[???, ???, and ???s make Reflex Saves! ??? and ??? Succeed! ??? FAILS. Toughness Results? Yeah, Crusher can tell you all about it once he goes into the building]

(Crusher)

After the snowflakes settle from the explosion, you teleport inside.

Wow... remind yourself to never insult the bucket of bolts. Not only did the explosion freeze all the goons inside, but the force knocked them into the wall and shattered the giant humanoid ice blocks into humanoid ice shards.

There also appears to be a red dome of sorts in the middle of the room... it's made of ice.

Comment

• [what does my x-ray vision and such tell me, since there's not much reason for me to stop using it]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X