Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Could I do the same with my Cybershot?]
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

[And Crusher could blast them with dirt, too... It's not quite tarring and feathering...]

[When it's Crusher's turn, he will move the corner of the mall (g16), peer round and Blast the 'floating guy' in the underground bit...

Telekinesis: AP: Blast 8. Attack roll:1d20+8 → [19,8] = (27) Damage DC:23]
      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

[I'm currently the only one who can see them, thanks to my x-ray vision. I don't think either of you could attack them directly, but you could, as cross-fire recommended, try to bring the building down on their heads.]
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

[Hmmm... Crusher could maybe detect them with Tremorsense, if he knew where to look... GM's call...?]

Comment

1d20+8=15
            Cyberpunk takes a cryo-shot at the building.
            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
            -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

[you could maybe detect the three chanting guys, but I think by definition someone that's floating in the air would elude your tremorsense.]

Comment

[Yeah ]

Comment

[GM's notes: Folks... The goons are several meters underground. They're likely near the bottom of the Underground Parking lot. ]
                  Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

[Can I redirect my attack to the garage then?]
                    -Unknown

I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                      [Can I redirect my attack to the garage then?]
                      [GM's note: What exactly are you planning to do?]

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                        [GM's note: What exactly are you planning to do?]
                        [Fire a cryo shot into the garage.]
                        -Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                          [Fire a cryo shot into the garage.]
                          [to do what, exactly? What are you aiming at?]

Comment

[Argh, had a brainfart...sorry about that. Disregard my previous actions.]
                            -Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

[Would it be possible for me to fire an explosion into the garage that would hit the group?

If not, my old recommendation-- to blast the building's structural supports-- still stands, and I imagine I could probably take aim at one of those.]

Comment

[GM's note: As I said, the Cultists are several meters below ground. Unless you took the "Ricochet" Power Feat a few times, you don't have a chance to hit them from where you are.

You can take out the Entrance if you like. Your call, folks. ]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X