Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Cyberpunk/Crossfire)

Reflex Save Results (DC 19)
    Crossfire 14 (Failure! Crossfire Takes Full Damage)
    Cyberpunk 22 (Success! Half Damage)

Toughness Save Results:
    Crossfire (DC 24): 19 (Failure! Crossfire has 1 Injury Mark and is now Stunned!)
    Cyberpunk (DC 19): 15-1= 14 (Failure! Cyberpunk has 2 Injury Marks and is now Stunned!)

The waves of flame whizz by (with Cyberpunk nimbly dodging to the best of his ability). Unfortunately, neither of you get away unscathed.

(Cyberpunk)

[GM's note: Gimme a DC 10 Will Save to see if you can act this turn. If you can, post your move.]
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      (Cyberpunk/Crossfire)

Reflex Save Results (DC 19)
      Crossfire 14 (Failure! Crossfire Takes Full Damage)
      Cyberpunk 22 (Success! Half Damage)

Toughness Save Results:
      Crossfire (DC 24): 19 (Failure! Crossfire has 1 Injury Mark and is now Stunned!)
      Cyberpunk (DC 19): 15-1= 14 (Failure! Cyberpunk has 2 Injury Marks and is now Stunned!)

The waves of flame whizz by (with Cyberpunk nimbly dodging to the best of his ability). Unfortunately, neither of you get away unscathed.

(Cyberpunk)

[GM's note: Gimme a DC 10 Will Save to see if you can act this turn. If you can, post your move.]
      [Will:Roll(1d20)+7:17,+7
      Total:24

Blast 8(Ballistic Round):
      Roll(1d20)+8:
      18,+8
      Total:26
      ]
      Cyberpunk fires a round at Firebrand.
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

• (Cyberpunk)

[Cyberpunk shoots at Firebrand! It hits!]

Toughness Save Result (DC 23): 12 (Fail! Firebrand is KO'd)

Shaking off the dizziness from the heat, you fire one of your rubber bullets straight between the eyes... Firebrand is out cold.

(Crusher)

[GM's note: Your move]

Comment

• {Crusher is Staggered and Disabled, so needs to wait until he can make a check...?

Also, I think I've messed up my Regeneration power (paying no where near enough pp) If I'm correct, it should be

Regeneration (4) {3pp}
          Recovery Rate: Bruised/Unconscious: per round {1pp} / Injured or Staggered: per minute {3pp}
          [Flaw: Source: Needs access to rock, concrete, soil or similar: -1pp]

Anyway, here's a CON check for whenever it's needed
          1d20+8 → [16,8] = (24) }
          ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
            {Crusher is Staggered and Disabled, so needs to wait until he can make a check...?

Also, I think I've messed up my Regeneration power (paying no where near enough pp) If I'm correct, it should be

Regeneration (4) {3pp}
            Recovery Rate: Bruised/Unconscious: per round {1pp} / Injured or Staggered: per minute {3pp}
            [Flaw: Source: Needs access to rock, concrete, soil or similar: -1pp]

Anyway, here's a CON check for whenever it's needed
            1d20+8 → [16,8] = (24) }
            [GM's note: Close Enough. The way I handle Regen is that you can use it on your next available opportunity... it's just on 'cooldown' till the next interval- hour, minute, whatever- comes up.]

(Crusher)

[Recovery Check Results: Success! Crusher is No Longer Staggered]

Some of your wounds start closing up and some of your molten portions start to revert to their hardened form.

[GM's note: You gonna take a Move action at least?]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
              [GM's note: Close Enough. The way I handle Regen is that you can use it on your next available opportunity... it's just on 'cooldown' till the next interval- hour, minute, whatever- comes up.]

(Crusher)

[Recovery Check Results: Success! Crusher is No Longer Staggered]

Some of your wounds start closing up and some of your molten portions start to revert to their hardened form.

[GM's note: You gonna take a Move action at least?]
              If he can, Crusher will use his teleport power to move to a position behind his teammates.

Comment

• (Archer/Lana)

After they finish quickly warming themselves up, the two espionage agents look at each other and nod. They pull out tranquilizer guns and fire them at Snowman.

(To hit: 19 and 20. Will Save Results [DC 21]: 22. Snowman is unaffected!)

After a two second pause, the frozen mobster pulls the darts out of his heck and freezes them, crumbling them to snowflakes.

(Snowman)

(VILLAIN POINT USED! Area of Effect!)

Seeing his brother unconscious, Snowman doesn't look too pleased. You feel the air grow colder as he sends a massive gust of freezing wind towards the party.

(GM's note: Roll Reflex and Fortitude, folks.)

Comment

• [They shot him in the heck? ouch!
                  I'm immune to fortitude saves. Do I still need to roll reflex?]
                  Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                    [They shot him in the heck? ouch!
                    I'm immune to fortitude saves. Do I still need to roll reflex?]
                    [GM's note: DERP. XD

Also... not really.]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Reflex roll: 1d20; 1d20+8 → [11] = (11) ; Fortitude Roll : 1d20; 1d20+8 → [5,8] = (13)

Comment

• [Reflex Roll:
                        Roll(1d20)+7:
                        20,+7
                        Total:27]
                        [Fort Roll:
                        Roll(1d20)+7:
                        17,+7
                        Total:24]
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

• Save Results:

Reflex (DC 17):
                          Crusher 11 (Fail! Full Damage)
                          Cyberpunk 27! (Success! Half Damage)

Fort Save (DC 17/14)
                          Crusher 13 (Fail! 1 Injury Mark!)
                          Cyberpunk 24 (Success! No Damage!)

The Cold Gust of wind is biting... Cyberpunk manages to keep himself warm via swift maneuvers, but Crusher starts to feel a little chillier than normal...

(Crossfire)

[GM's note: Your Move, Sparty!]

Comment

• [let's try that full-auto thing again.
                            +3 accurate attack i guess
                            to hit: 20(!)+8+3=31 to hit, DC 20, plus up to 5 for every point by which i exceed his defense, and another 5 (I think) if the crit registers]
                            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• (Crossfire)

[Crossfire shoots at Snowman! It CRITICALLY HITS!]

Toughness Save Result (DC 20 + 5 + 5 = 30): 18-1=17 (Failure! Snowman is Stunned and Staggered!)

Your arsenal strikes true, tossing the Frozen Mobster around the room like a ragdoll. Once he gets up, he's stumbling like he's just a tad punch drunk.

(Cyberpunk)

[Your Turn, Irate Canadian.]

Comment

• [
                                Lethal Ballistic Round(DC:23 Toughness)
                                Roll(1d20)+8:
                                12,+8
                                Total:20
                                ]

Cyberpunk fires a couple of rounds at the Snowman.

"Burn,baby,burn!"
                                -Unknown

I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X