Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GM's note: Spart?]
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [can I use a full round to aim using my alternate vision while someone else opens the door?]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [GM's note: I will allow it.]

Comment

• switching to non-lethal tactics. CYBERPUNK: open the door.

[aiming at firebrand, gonna use my autofire weapon.]

Comment

• (Firebrand)

The fiery figure draws his swords, and they become wreathed in the blue flame that emanates from his body. After a few fancy flourishes, a trail of flame following the swords, he swings the swords horizontally and sends some crescents of fire towards Crusher (To hit: 15. Roll Toughness if hit.)

(Cyberpunk)

[Irate Canadian... You're up!]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
              (Firebrand)

The fiery figure draws his swords, and they become wreathed in the blue flame that emanates from his body. After a few fancy flourishes, a trail of flame following the swords, he swings the swords horizontally and sends some crescents of fire towards Crusher (To hit: 15. Roll Toughness if hit.)

(Cyberpunk)

[Irate Canadian... You're up!]
              {If that 15 is including the attack bonus, then it misses Crusher, just. (Defense = 16)}
              ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Cyberpunk opens the door..

[Are there any attack actions that I can do, or am I waiting till next round?]
                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

• [GM's note: Nope. Takes an action to crack the door open.]

(Crusher)

[Your Move, Chief.]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

"Slice this, you flaming idiot!" Hoping for a KO Crusher aims a massive uppercut at the fiery guy - Firebrand - as he over-commits himself swinging those swords.

{Melee Attack: 1d20+8 = 28. Damage +10, Non Lethal}
                    (Invisible Castle isn't working, so I used : http://rolz.org/ , but it doesn't record the rolls.)

Comment

• (Crusher)

[Crusher Attacks Firebrand! It CRITICALLY HITS!]

Toughness Save Result (DC 25 + 5 = 30): 17 (Fail! Firebrand is Staggered and Stunned!)

Crueher's monstrous fist collides dead on with Firebrand's body, knocking him back a few feet. Obviously, it did some damage, because the flaming idiot looks like he's winded.

(Archer)

Archer goes behind cover and pulls out a small bomb, throwing it at the two baddies.

"Archer, what the heck are you doi-"

[Archer has thrown a Stun Grenade!]

BOOM!

(Reflex Save Results:13 and 25! Firebrand dodges, while Snowman takes it head on!)

Fortitude Save Results (DC 19): CRITICAL SUCCESS! Snowman Survives

"Relax, Lana, it was a STUN Grenade!"

As the blast clears, he sees that it did diddly squat to his targets.

"... which, apparently, had no effect."

(Lana)

Lana gets behind cover and assumes a Defensive postion. "Great, you just pissed them off. Nice one, Archer..."

(Snowman)

(VILLAIN POINT USED! AoE Effect Added)

The Snowman- in a frothing rage- unleashes a torrent of soggy, crimson ice at the entrance.

[Crossfire, Cyberpunk, Roll Reflex Please.]

Comment

• [6d20+9=15.

Apparently I lose my dodge bonus by aiming and, if I'm "struck or distracted in any way," I need to make a concentration check to avoid losing my aim bonus... so on the assumption that avoiding this attack entirely will allow me to maintain the aim bonus without chancing anything on a check for which i have only a +1 bonus, HERO POINT REROLL!
                        6d20 (again? Ah well, now it's 16 ) +9=25]

Comment

• {Reflex: 1d20+0 = 18}

Comment

• [Roll(1d20)+7:
                            17,+7
                            Total:24
                            ]
                            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

• [Reflex Save Results, DC 21]

Crossfire 26 (SUCCESS!)
                              Cyberpunk 24 (SUCCESS!)
                              Crusher 18 (FAILURE! Crusher is Entangled!)
                              Archer 12 (MAJOR FAILURE! Archer is Bound and Helpless!)
                              Lana 14 (MAJOR FAILURE! Lana is Bound and Helpless!)

As the blood-red snowstorm lifts, you see that Crusher has a nice big ol' layer of the wet stuff on him. Meanwhile, tentative allies Archer and Lana have been turned into popsicles.

Warehouse 2.png

(Crossfire)

[Your Move, Chief]

Comment

• [bang. Non-lethal, though. Railgun on full auto.
                                My base to-hit is +8, +4 more for aiming, and the dice roll gives me... 5 alright, so that is 17 to hit, DC 23, up to 28 for every point by which I exceed his defense]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X