Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROCESSING...

blast radius insufficient. revised tactic: reposition. collapse ceiling directly above targets.

CONFIRM or REJECT

Cross-fire seems to be waiting for a response.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Crusher HP:1

"So, are there any more out there? We seem to have dealt with theses guys pretty much. If they were guys at all, that is..." Crusher asks Cross Fire and Cyberpunk, as he can't see anyone else, but they seem to be targeting someone or something.
      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

[I'm the only one who sees them. It's up to both of you whether your characters believed me that there are four people in the parking garage and that there is something anomalous occurring.

Could I get an updated map with their approximate location?]

Comment

"According to Cross-Fire, there's four people in the Garage...."
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

"OK, sounds like a fair fight. Let's go get them, then." Crusher begins to move towards the garage entrance, keeping to the left so that Cross Fire and Cyberpunk can still see their targets.

[Moving to nearer the entrance (say J10 ???) hopefully helpfully possibly drawing fire]

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              [I'm the only one who sees them. It's up to both of you whether your characters believed me that there are four people in the parking garage and that there is something anomalous occurring.

Could I get an updated map with their approximate location?]
              [GM's note: They're in the Area of H15 and J17... Several Meters underground. I'd have to make a 3d map to include them in this current setup]

(Crusher)

[Roll Notice to listen.]
              Last edited by Chaotic Void; 09-17-2014, 10:45 AM.
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

[They were right below us the whole time? Why didn't you say so earlier? It seems like my suggested plan of collapsing the ceiling on them would have worked just fine, but I thought they were in the 2-4 area or something]

Comment

Notice check (Listen): 1d20+3 → [1,3] = (4)

Crusher walks across the lot, his heavy footfall grinding on the rough surface.

[Crusher hears… …rocks growing! ]

Comment

(Crusher)

Listen Check Results: CRITICAL FAILURE!

*CRUNCH!* *CRUNCH!* *CRUNCH!* Beyond your clomping around, you're barely able to hear anything.

[GM's note: Sorry, Spart. I figured "Several Meters Below" was clear enough. My Bad.]

Comment

• [would it be possible to break a hole in the ceiling so that others can attack through it?]

Comment

• [also, looking at Crusher's character sheet, it seems as though the telekinesis or teleportation might be able to have an interesting effect on the parking lot.]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                          [would it be possible to break a hole in the ceiling so that others can attack through it?]
                          [GM's note: You'd have to dig through, but I wouldn't stop you from trying. Just remember what I said about 'Several Meters.' More than two, but not a HUGE amount. ]

Comment

• [Yep. Crusher should be able to move a fair bit of ground if needed - the problem is that he doesn't know what's needed]

Comment

• [GM's note:

So whatcha gonna do? ]

Comment

• PROCESSING...

[are there any electrical lights on in the battle area? Is there an incandescent glow from the parking lot entrance?]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X