Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommend greater precautions in maintaining secret identity
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

If Crusher could blush, he would. ”Uh... What secret identity? You've figured it out already?”
      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• [your little reporter called herself Crusher right off the bat.]

human female self-identified as crusher

Comment

”Oh drat. Any chance you could, err, delete that from your memory?”

Comment

• immediately engaging secret identity memory modification protection protocols would complicate current conversation. protocols will engage after target selection.

Comment

”Uh, OK, I think that will work.” Crusher heaves a sigh of relief, blowing half the papers off the table. Crouching down, he tries to pick them up, but rock fists aren't made for delicate work, and they are returned to the table somewhat worse for wear.

”Boy, figuring out this android is worse than using Siri on my phone.” Crusher mutters to himself, before realising that the android probably has better hearing than a human.

”Heh... ahh, if you heard that, could you delete it too? I didn't mean to offend or anything, you're way smarter than my smartphone. I mean, you probably don't get confused when giving directions...” Crusher realizes that he's just digging the hole deeper, and stops mid-sentence.

Comment

• Cyberpunks armband lights up, and a robotic voice is heard.

"MASTER. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING MY CRIMINAL FORECAST ALGORITHM, AND THE RESULTS ARE IN: EACH GROUP BRINGS THEIR OWN BRAND OF CRIME AND DISORDER TO THIS CITY. WHENEVER YOU ELIMINATE A GROUP, A POWER VACUUM WILL SURELY BE CREATED. THE REMAINING GROUPS WILL CERTAINLY CAPITALIZE ON THAT AND EXTEND THEIR REACH. HOWEVER, SPREADING EFFORTS AMONG THE THREE WILL GIVE THEM TOO MUCH TIME TO LICK THEIR WOUNDS AND DO DAMAGE CONTROL. THUS, I WOULD ADVISE FOCUSED EFFORTS WITH PLANS FOR THE LONG-TERM."
                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [I do indeed have a high Notice check ]

Cross-fire simply states: this unit is not programmed to take offense. Navigational assistance is included in tactical protocols.

then, in response to the gauntlet: programming suggests strategic analysis is sound.

Comment

• moderate likelihood that close analysis of criminal agendas will suggest ways to manipulate gangs

[We have always been at war with eastasia...]
                    Last edited by Spartacus; 09-30-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Crusher listens as Cyberpunk's armband gives it's advice. ”Yeah, that makes sense. Focus on one group - if we start on all three we may get overwhelmed by problems. My idea is to see if we can get these three groups going at each other, get them to clean up the place themselves, or failing that, at least get the Syndicate to break up back into smaller gangs.”

Crusher paces the room, thinking out loud ”The Hair cultists seem the least dangerous, but I wonder if it's like an infection. If we let it spread too much... And there must be some source of it, we should focus on trying to get some cultists to talk, try and find out what the source is. The Brood seem to have an agenda, or at least some principles. They turn down some work - we should look at what contracts they refused and see if we can figure out why. That might give us a line of attack on them.”

[Mainly filling in time, waiting for Irate...]

Comment

• I agree.
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

• [So, it's agreed you're going after The Syndicate, then?]

Comment

• [sure. Works for me.]

Comment

• [Is there anything more in the files on the Syndicate other than what you've posted? If not, Crusher will knock on Nexus' door to let him know...]

Comment

• [GM's note: Nope. That's all she wrote. By the by... anyone going to spend those Power Points they just earned?]

(Crusher)

You knock on the door and hear a gruff, "Come in." As you enter, you see Nexus resting in a reclining chair, ever vigilantly smoking his pipe.

"So... you guys come to a decision yet?"

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X