Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primary target: Syndicate
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher nods in agreement with the robot thug-smasher:

”Yep, we figure the Syndicate is the best place to start.” he says, with more confidence than he feels.

[Planning to spend some pp on adding turn about to the Teleport power; and maybe Notice skill for Crusher, or an AP to the Earth Control (something like Obscure, some area effect/battlefield control power probably). Will confirm when I'm at home with my books..]
      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• "Very Well... In which case, I've got your first assignment."

He sifts through some papers on a nearby desk and hands one to you. "It's a fairly straightforward one... I've been given a tip that the Syndicate is moving something tonight. Whether it be Guns, Drugs, or something else, I don't know. I want you to head down to the storage warehouses and intercept them."

You look at the paper and it has, "Larson's S&H. #32H" crudely scrawled on it.
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

"Sweet. Let's mess up their plans. If we can capture someone we might be able to get some more intel." Crusher doesn't really know why, but he feels he should adopt a military style of talk...

Comment

Crusher clears his throat, sounding like someone put a handful of gravel in a laundry drier. "So, are we leaving....?"

Comment

• "Yep!"
              [Sorry, was at a conference.]
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

• PRIORITY: gather intelligence
                parameters set
                identify target. capture target for interrogation.
                awaiting departure.
                Last edited by Spartacus; 10-12-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• [Waiting for CV... ?]

Comment

• Nexus bids you goodbye, "Good luck, rookies. And by the way, since it seems some of you are movement-impaired, I'm sending a friend to pick you up." With that, you guys find yourselves back in the parking lot you originated from.

It looks pretty much the same... other than the really weird-looking yellow taxi cab that just drove up.

Comment

Crusher blinks momentarily in surprise at the transition back to the real world. ”If I had normal insides, I think they'd be kind of spinning right now. But at least we're back."

He looks around for the transport that Nexus promised, before noticing the taxicab. ”Sweet, a cab. Just when we need one.”

Raising two fingers to lips like a pair of stone staircase rails, Crusher whistles, sounding like a steam train ”Yoo-Hoo! TAXI!”

Comment

• Inside, you see a fellow that looks like he's seen better days. He's got red hair with streaks of white running through it. He's also wearing a gaudy tie-dye T-shirt and bandanna, and some black sweats. He's also wearing a peace sign necklace.

He motions to enter, "Come On In, Man... All Aboard the Julio Express!"

Comment

• Cross-fire wordlessly enters in a place that seems most likely to give Crusher adequate room... the trunk, if necessary [x-ray vision robot don't need no windows anyway]

Comment

• (Crossfire)

Julio sees you attempt to enter the cab. "Nah, Tin Man... No Need for That. The Groovemobile has room for EVERYONE, dude."

Comment

• Cyberpunk enters the car as well.
                              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

Crusher squeezes into the taxi, too. ”Where to, guys? The docks?”

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X