Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Emma Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

AWWWWW!!!!!! She's adorable!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Yeah.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
          What she said

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

She *IS* adorable.
            3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Just an update...Emma is fine. In fact, she's scarfing baby food just fine according to mom. I'm asking you all to pray for the father. As you may recall, he's been losing jobs through no fault of his own. Just lost the last one due to the contract ending. Between the car breaking down and dealing with two replacement lemons in a row (the second broke down while they were taking their elder daughter to surgery), working multiple jobs and not the one he's really talented at (cakes...he does great cakes), I'm afraid for him. He's Christian but it's basically, just when is it going to be over? You know?
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

And tomorrow...Miss Emma will be presented to the Lord. Dang...and me with nursery duty.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                  And tomorrow...Miss Emma will be presented to the Lord. Dang...and me with nursery duty.
                  I am glad the Lord can handle this without you, kid.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Comment

In other news... Emma is getting up on all fours.

Comment

Today is her birfday!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Emma!!
                          3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Momma says Emma took her first step!!!!

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment