Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Perfectly.
    Indeed. What would that look like?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      I'm bumping this thread due to the amount of silliness on Tweb. A guy put a training wives thread in the fraternity! Who's the silliest guy here?
      That question is one we have pondered since tWeb begun. It's kind of like the question about how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Nobody will ever know the answer to either question.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        Indeed. What would that look like?
        Perfection.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          That question is one we have pondered since tWeb begun. It's kind of like the question about how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Nobody will ever know the answer to either question.
          It was about 800 licks. I wonder if I had a dry mouth though.
          I am become death...

Comment

Lol.
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X