Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Are you an adult, young, adult, or teen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

close enough to 30 that its going to be here in a couple months
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
      romance is icky. eros is my least favorite type of of love.
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        romance is icky. eros is my least favorite type of of love.
        We'll have to work on that then.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          We'll have to work on that then.
          I don't even know you in real life. Cool it. Now. Or else I will...
          Do you believe that Jesus died and rose again so you could have eternal life? I.e. are you a brother in Christ?

Comment

CBW I think DarthyBoy likes you!!!
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

young adult: 18-30

I am a young adult. Just want to see want the general age demographic is.
              Hmm, let's check that ...

romance is icky.
              Fail.

Dear CBW,

You're not the first little girl to lie about her age hoping to appear more approachable to older guys.

As ever, your — vastly older — Uncle Jesse

Comment

I'm in Grad school! I
                m just not interested in romance and sex. If you get a boyfriend and break up with him, the poor boy will be heartbroken. What's the point?

Comment

You're awfully uninterested in sex for someone who keeps bringing up sex, pregnancy and her virginity.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

That's because DE kept trying to do something? Annoy me! I'm just interested in human development.

Comment

That's because DE kept trying to do something? Annoy me! I'm just interested in human development.
                      So you're a pedo?

Comment

All right people. Knock it off. We don't need the pedophile comments or the other stupid stuff going on in here. It is a simple question, honestly asked. Don't make me come after you.

And even though the moderator tags don't work yet, this is an official notice from me to you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          It is a simple question, honestly asked. Don't make me come after you.
                          I'm 54, which, I believe, makes me about 4,538,725,217 years younger than Mossy. (Or just one, depending on who's counting.)

And even though the moderator tags don't work yet, this is an official notice from me to you.
                          Which means the warning against responding to notices doesn't work either.

Comment

All right people. Knock it off. We don't need the pedophile comments or the other stupid stuff going on in here. It is a simple question, honestly asked. Don't make me come after you.

DID THAT GUY THINK I WAS A ..SICKO!!!!!! I like learning about child development, because it is an interesting field. And sexhas nothing to do with pregnancy other than being the most liekly cause!!! Mossy, their being mean and I don't like it! and can you get DE to stop annoying me!

Comment

I like learning about child development, because it is an interesting field. And sex has nothing to do with pregnancy other than being the most likely cause.

Mossy, they're being mean and I don't like it! Can you get DE to stop annoying me?
                              Fify.

Also, avoid terms like "icky" around your professors. We tend to look askance at that sort of thing from our grad students.

Comment

honestly asked
                                Not really, she was trying to gauge my age without asking me directly.

For the record, I'm 28 and a Christian.

Comment