Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Why does no one post in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dippity Do!!!!! Haven't seen that stuff since I stopped rolling my hair, I think!
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      I don't think anyone likes G3 My Little Pony. It's the one before the Friendship is Magic one.
      Oh that's different then. Never mind!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel
        If you only knew... ...that's kind of appropriate.

But I'm not meant to be here - carry on with your girly stuff. A common 'enemy' does much to bring people together...
        Then don't post here!!!!
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Out!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            I don't like make up or nail polish!!! And I do not like romance or chick flicks! I like kids action/adventure and speculative fiction. Nothing too dark.
            We're talking about a 'make over' for any guy who post in here, but I guess we'll skip the movie night...
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                So are we doing a 'make over' to this one too or should we just skip to beatings?
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Make over!
                  Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman
                    Where are the dolls?
                    NO BOYS ALLOWED!!! If you have a Y chromosome, you can't post here!

Comment

I think the boys have forgotten this thread, so.... Any tales of anyone going into protective mode?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X