This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your god, CanuckZap

This forum is established to conduct a formal text debate between CanuckZap and DeltaV from the Believer vs. Non-Believer room on Paltalk.

I was hoping for a formal debate.

Delta we can go back and forth with "show me evidence for a god" and "show me evidence there is no God", but we can do that in paltalk. Do you have any arguments that would be problematic for me to respond to?

Comment

Showing us your god is problematic for you, that's why I chose the topic. Stop stalling and get busy.

Comment

When you say "show us your God", in what manner do you mean? I can sit and posture like you're doing and say "show me your evidence for alack thereof". Solet's carify this and move forward oif you think this is a challenge. Do you mean show my Godas in how I thinkof God or
        show me your God" as in testable evidence?

Comment

I am about to go into an area where I'll be without internet until Wednesday Oct 1. This will give you plenty of time to unpack your objections to my belief and offer something more akin to the debate referred to above.

Comment

OK so apparently Delta chose to take the "showing your God is problematic. Let the foot stomping continue! I shall take an equally mindless and intellectually dishonest tack and demand "Show me that my God cannot exist".

GET BUSY :)

Comment

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

This died. Closing

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
              Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X