Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Possible quick downtime now. (28/09/14 13:51 GMT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused - wasn't that part of the thing he was installing?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Maybe it's this button here. Oops, that's the Infract button.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        I'm confused - wasn't that part of the thing he was installing?
        Chrs just installed security fixes... and the plugins says Thanks instead of Amen.
        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Which means it's now safe to install and someone needs to edit the thing?
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Which means it's now safe to install and someone needs to edit the thing?
            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
            -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

Not compatible with vBulletin 4.2.2 I'm afraid.

Comment

Found one that's compatible with the vbullitin version we use:http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243510
                -Unknown

I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
                  Chrs, you rock!!
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Thanks, Chrs!
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So, is it getting installed any time soon?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                        Found one that's compatible with the vbullitin version we use:http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243510
                        Installed. An admin with more time than me can play around with it if they like --C

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

OK I enabled it, but I am not sure what it does. It is below the avatar area

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              OK I enabled it, but I am not sure what it does. It is below the avatar area
                              All clicking on it does is change the little arrow from up to down and back.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Okay, I dealt with it myself then. Everyone have a play around and go post here.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X