Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: cordless lawnmowers

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If I ever get another trimmer, it will be a cordless electric. I have a gas one now and it is nothing but trouble. If I don't use it for a month or more, it is a bear to get it to start again. Plus you have to mix the gas with the oil and all that. Every spring it is a complete nightmare to start for the first time.

I had an electric trimmer about 10 years ago, but it sucked. It was under-powered and corded so I had to deal with dragging an extension cord around. But batteries and electric motors have gotten a lot better in recent years.

Professor and Chaplain Littlejoe's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I have the Ryobi One+ trimmer and pole saw. The it takes two batteries (usually) to do my yard...the pole saw is AWESOME!!!
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    I have the Ryobi One+ trimmer and pole saw. The it takes two batteries (usually) to do my yard...the pole saw is AWESOME!!!
    My Ryobi string trimmer is both electric and battery - meaning I can run it on an extension cord, or the One+ battery - I love that. It definitely has more power on A/C power.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    You cut your lawn with a pole saw?

Do you have a really long pole so you can sit on your porch and just wave it back and forth across the lawn?