Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

cordless lawnmowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    You must have a real small yard. The going rate when I had a yard in the 1980s was between $20-25.
    Well the back yard is really small and I will cut it myself. The front yard is larger than most. Usually takes about 25 minutes with a regular push mower.
    Last edited by Sparko; 08-13-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I hate cutting grass. I just found a guy who will cut and trim my yard for $15. I am going to use him. Did I say I hate cutting grass?
      Did you check his papers?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Did you check his papers?

I think he is an illegal from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I think he is an illegal from Canada.
          Cause he kept apologizing to the blades of grass as he murdered them?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Cause he kept apologizing to the blades of grass as he murdered them?
            He is very polite.

Comment