Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Spam, spam, Christianbookworm wants to have a spam thread too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There! I fixed it! I hope...
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      spam spammity spam spam. Why is spam both the name for junk email and a canned meat product? Does anyone like eating spam/ actually eaten spam here?
      Darn, didn't work...

Comment

A mod will have to do it.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Bummer. Oh well.

Comment

More smileys!

Comment

Cute

Comment

Is there any group that believes it is wrong to use any technology more advanced then the time of the Bible? The Romans had concrete, but it isn't mentioned in the Bible, so they might claim otherwise.

Comment

Click the link! http://info.cern.ch/ Don't worry, I just searched for first website. Why did the word "spam" get highlighted weird?

Comment

Click the link!
                    Grumpy-cat-no1.jpg

Comment

Why not? It's an okay link. It's about the beginnings of the internet.

Comment

Why not? It's an okay link. It's about the beginnings of the internet.
                        Oh, that had nothing to do with your link. This thread simply needed a grumpy-cat pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Outis View Post
                          Oh, that had nothing to do with your link. This thread simply needed a grumpy-cat pic.
                          Oh, okay! I just wanted to put fake spam by using a legitimate website! It's like going back in time!

Comment

spamspamspamity smpamspam spam spamspamspam

Comment

Looks like everyone's gone to dinner!

Comment

nope
                                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment